Wednesday, April 2

Midweek Magnolias DT #86 Easter - option of bunnies




Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all well and having a great week so far.  It's time for a brand new challenge over at


and our theme for the next fortnight is 

EASTER  (with the option of adding some bunnies)

I've used this sweet Tilda with bunny rabbit and the adorable Butterfly stamp from the 2011 Butterfly Dreams collection. They have been coloured with Promarkers and Derwent soft pencils.

I've dug deep into my paper stash and used some very very old DP from Prima called sun kiss, the flowers are also Prima except the white daisy which is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope you will pop over to Midweek Magnolias to take a peek at the amazing creation the DT girls have made for you this time.  They are so gorgeous.!!!  

Wishing you all a wonderful day and see you all soon.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girls Challenge:  March Magnolia only 
Dutch Magnolia Lovers:  Use two or more Magnolia Stamps
Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Bingo 
Middle line across Blue/Dies or Punches/ Lace. 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia: Girls Only 
Hobby Cutz Challenge:  Easter 
A Creative Romance:  Spring Flowers 
Scribble and Scrap Challenge:  Always Anything Goes 



19 comments:

  1. Hee..hee Hi Boss xx I have my A Creative Romance duty hat on today ;)
    I just love this wonderful spring card! the sun kiss DP is so pretty, and Tilda looks perfect sitting in the center with her Bunny. Love that sentiment!!
    Mel <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Gorgeous creation!
    Love the flowers. Thank you for entering the Hobbycutz Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Kobie - Hobbycutz Designer & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fabulous design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so springy card Suzi, love the vibrant colors and that cute tilda
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter card, Suzi! Love the colors and design. So pretty! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card as always Suzi, not sure if you are interested but doing a candy giveaway on my blog. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my dear! This is just sooooo adorable! Beautifully designed and embellished. Sweet, sweet Tilda and your coloring is perfect. Deeelightful! Hugs...Barb...HE>i

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Suz! this is gorgeous...love the yellow!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Suzi. The image is adorable and I love the colour scheme and gorgeous embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the bright colors! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card! Love, love the colors and I love how you colored the butterfly.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful image(s), and I love the flowers and lace. Grat easter colors. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Suzi such a gorgeous card love the design and lovely bright colours. Did you know I have a candy giveaway on my blog if you are interested. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely ... love your little butterfly ... good luck in the draw x hugs jane x simply magnolia dt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining the Dml challenge with this beautiful creation!
    Greetz Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creation Suzi with such a sweet Tilda surrounded by all those gorgeous flowers, love the lace and that adorable butterfly too!
    Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, thankyou for joining us over at the Scribble And Scrap Challenge - hugs Lynn DT :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet! I love the papers and how beautifully you've colored Tilda and the adorable butterfly. HUGS!
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx