Wednesday, April 9

Midweek Magnolias DT - #86 Midway Reminder





A very good morning my dears,  I hope your week is going well.  I am here to remind you that you still have a week to join us over at 


Our theme for this challenge is EASTER - with the option of adding a bunny or two.

I chose to use this adorable Tilda with hanging rabbit image from the Butterfly Dreams 2011 collection.  My papers are a misture of  Papermania Happy Days, Prima, and Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments

Flowers are Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts. 

Thank you so much for visiting.  I hope you have an amazing rest of the week.  Chat soon.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Sunflowerfield Challenge: Easter or Spring
Craft for the Craic:  Something for Easter or Spring
Simply Create Too:  Easter/Bunnies 
Stampin' for the Weekend:  Spring Colours 
Simply Create Too Challenge:  Easter or Bunnies 
MarkerPOP Challenge:  Spring 





10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous my sweetie I am loving the papers you have used they really are lush. Of course I lurve this stamp.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis must be one of the prettiest cards I've seen Suzi. I was hoping you'd share where you got that paper bow from. Is it a die? Please share. Warm hugs Sharon http://sharonskardzkorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite Easter stamps. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is fabulous! Did you use the Envelope Punch Board to make your bow? I have done several projects with that bow and I love it. It's perfect here on your special Easter card...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty Suzy, love the paper bow and colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card love the Tilda image and your design and embellishments are gorgeous. As you know I recently changed the name of my blog and wondered if you would like to continue to follow me you would need to unfollow and then follow me again, sorry for being such a pain but I would hate to lose you. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet! I love how you embellished your card.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweet card! I love this! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful composition! Perfect!
    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that gorgeous paper, just lovely
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx