Wednesday, April 23

Midweek Magnolias DT #87 Frame it Midway Reminder





Hello my dears,  I'm here to remind you that you still have a week to pop over and join in our "Frame It" challenge over at 


I've used sweet Sneaky Tilda from my Stamp Club kit which is part of the Animals of the year collection which is available for pre order over at Magnolia-licious Store  I've also used the heart stamps from the Animal love kit on the little tags.  Tilda has been coloured using Derwent pencil soft pencils and sansodor solvent. A base coat of E41 was applied to the skin areas to make blending the pencils easier.

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links where possible.  I look forward to seeing your fabulous creation over at Midweek Magnolias, don't forget that our random winner will receive a fabulous mystery prize from Magnolia Sweden.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:
Wild Orchid Challenge: Use 3 different Flowers 
Shabby Tea Room:  picture inspiration of pastel colours + polka dots and flowers. I've used polka dot ribbon.
Totally Gorjuss:  Die Cuts/Punches 







9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your fabulous work Suzi!! Gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along with the WOC Challenge!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love the pretty details
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi fantastic card love the embellishments and the beautiful Tilda image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how gorgeous love the papers and the soft colouring
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just thought I'd leave a comment on this exception card as well! So gorgeous and such attention to every little detail. You always put such creative and fresh ideas together for each card...well done!
    Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the design and details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just Totally Gorgeous! Beautiful choice of Colours and Stunning Embellies. Just such a Yummy Card! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx