Wednesday, April 16

Midweek Magnolias DT #87 Frame It!!


 Hello my dears,  it's time for another challenge over at 


This fortnight the theme is "FRAME IT" you can choose to frame your image or like me frame something else on your creation.  I've used one of my air dry clay Martha Steward silicone moulds to frame the cute flowers. 

My up-cycled Ferrero Rocher choccie box and matching card are for my friends Birthday, we try to surprise each other every year with something a little different and as we are both crafter it inevitably ends up being something hand made. 

Here is the card to match the gift box. I've used Tilda from the With Love collection 2013.  She has been coloured with TH Distress inks.  I've also used a mini Tilda 


I bought some TH distress ink pens a couple of months ago and I've been having a wee practice now and then when I can find the time. This is the first complete image coloured with them. Not too bad but still lots of practice needed.  


This is the chocolates I bought my Daughter for Easter (I snaffled her box to use for my project)!!! but I made her a cuter box to replace it.

Inside I've filled it up with 6 lovely large shabby chic antique flowers that I made, I also made the one on the front.




Our sponsor is the wonderful Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

One very lucky Random winner who follows our simple rules will be receiving a surprise package with some lovely Magnolia goodies.

Do please pop over to Midweek Magnolias and take a look at the amazing creation the very talented DT have made to encourage you to join us. 

That's all for today my dears but thank you so much for coming to visit. I hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Crafty Cardmakers:  Handmade Flowers
Stamping Sensations:  Use those Dies and or Punches 
Fitztown Challenge:  Choose 3 items.  I've chosen Flowers, twine and ribbon. 
Hobby Cutz Challenge:  Bingo, middle line of  Punch/Stamp/Ribbon
My Craft Creation Challenge:  Anything goes 
613 Avenue Create:  Anything with the option of recycling something. I've recycled the chocolate box and some old jewellery for the centre pieces of my flowers. 
Fairytale Stampers:  Bingo,  My line is Lace/Flowers/Die 
Scribble and Scrap Challenge:  Anything Goes 






31 comments:

  1. Your flowers are gorgeous was there a particular tutorial you used or do you have one of your own you could share? Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi these projects are just wonderful... Love how you've colored them & LOVE the shabby chic flowers ... Are they made from bits of ribbon ... What a gorgeous addition to your box & a very lovely gift.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card and box!!!
    But you are not going to leave us without the Tutorial on how to make these fantastic flowers, are you???
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that I had to look and look for a long time.
    Wonderful stuff a lot of wonderful fabric flowers!
    Thank you for participating Fitzton challenge
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi this is stunning as always love the flowers. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project is gorgeous! Beautiful flowers. The chocolate looks delicious.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is first rate on this image and I like the colors you chose! The layering and the different elements you've used in the entire project are really interesting. Nicely done Suzi! Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create:
    #68 ATG [with optional "Reuse or Recycle in honor of Earth Day"]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Suzi what can I say about this. Gorgeous!! I love everything about it. Your colouring is superb, even if you think you need more practice, lol. The design of both the card and box are lovely and those handmade flowers in the box are completely lush and absolutely spot on perfect for our 'handmade flowers' challenge.

    Thank you so much for joining us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card and your box are really beautiful! I love all these lovely details!!
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love it =)
    Thank you for joining in with us at Hobby Cutz and good luck!
    Marylee DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a huge shabby chic fan and those flowers are gorgeous as well as your card. Your coloring is beautiful. So much to admire! Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic Suzi, the big flowers are amazing too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your creation is lovely Suzi and great use of your Dies and Punches for our theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is wonderful.
    very nice details
    Thank you that you join in the Fairytale Stampers
    hugs
    manu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful colouring and composition and the hand made flowers are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M. Jules DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous! Am not a Tilda fan but this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and Good Luck!
    Viv.
    CCM & M DT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving your projects!! Your daughter won't miss the box (I would've stolen a chocolate or two if I were you lol!) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Hobbycutz! You can enter up to three times each challenge and we hope to see you again soon!

    Lisa - Hobbycutz DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Das ist ja ganz bezaubernd geworden
    Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme den Fairytale Stampers
    Grüßle Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning, Suzi, both of your project a are absolutely stunning!
    Hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Super projects.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful card and gift combination. The colouring on your card is stunning and I love the layout of it. As for the handmade flowers all I can say is WOW! they are totally stunning, what a beautiful and thoughtful gift.

    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning creations, love those flowers!!Thank you for play with us at Fitztown this time, hope to see you soon again!! Hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! wonderful flowers and design. Great details. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week. DT Judy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card. I so love the flowers. Thanks for sharing at my craft creations.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hallo Suzi!

    Such stunning creations, thank you so much for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!

    Your card is so gorgeous with all those little details (love the small frame!!) and such a perfectly colored image!!

    And your handmade flowers are really, really beautiful!

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning project. Gorgeous colours and embellies. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow absolutely stunning project Suzi! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  29. so eine hübsche überraschung würde mich auach sehr fruen;-)
    schöne gestaltung und die vorgaben des bingos sind erfüllt.
    danke für die teilnahme bei den fairytale stampers.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  30. absolutly wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at fairytale stampers.
    hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx