Wednesday, April 30

Midweek Magnolias DT #88 Texture



Good morning my dears,  It's time for another challenge over at


This fortnight we would love to see lots of "TEXTURE" on your creations. 

For my card I've used the adorable Tip Toe Tilda from my Stamp Club Kit which is part of the Animals of the year collection. Isn't she a cutie, love those ringlets!!  now who remembers their Mums twisting their hair and using rags to hold it in place so you could have pretty ringlets.  Ouch!! but they did them too tight!!! lol. 

Anyways! sweet Tilda has been colouring using Derwent pencilsoft pencils and sansodor solvent.   My papers are from Maja designs Vintage Summer basics 6x6 pad.  I used the scraps to cover the chipboard buttons and to make the pretty butterflies.

As always I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible. 

Our sponsors once again are the very generous Magnolia Sweden and they will be sending our Random winner ( if the rules are followed) a fabulous surprise package. 

Our Sponsor

That's all from me for now my dears but as always I wish you all a wonderful crafty day and week.  

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl April Magnolia Only:  Buttons and Bows
The Shabby Tea Room:  Tic Tac Toe My line is Fabric/Ribbon/Flowers
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia:  Lots of Layers 
Time for Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Docerela Creations:  Anything Goes 
Stampin' for the Weekend: Buttons n Bows
Daring Cardmakers:  Picture for inspiration, I've used colour combo, butterflies, buttons, flowers. 






15 comments:

  1. So gorgeous coloured and an awesome card!! Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi,

    Your card is gorgeous! I love the glitter on the flowers it reminds me of candy. Such lovely colors and coloring.

    Karen
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fab card, gorgeous details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Suzi as always love the image and your gorgeous flowers. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my goodness, she's just DARLING! What a beautiful little creation :) Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzie, this card is fantasic!!! love those maje papers and the gorgeous embellies
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this really is a beautifully detailed card. I just love how you have accented the main image. :D

    Fab!

    Thanks for playing along with out "It's elementary..." dare this week over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing and very
    Beautiful project !!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Ana -
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winner, winner, chicken dinner! This is fantastic, Suzi! I love the way you've colored the images. I especially love your covered buttons. They are so subtle. The design is wonderful!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you brought back a lot of memories. My mum rolled our hair in sponge curlers, though and we had to sleep on them. This is a gorgeous card, sweet as can be and beautifully colored! I too love those buttons...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is beautiful! I love that paper and flowers! Gorgeous details! Tilda is such a sweetie! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Projet!
    I love the colours!
    Thanks for join us at Docerla Creations!
    Kissies,
    DT Member Sara
    http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Suzi,
    Gorgeous card and love the embellies, thank you for playing along at LHOSM.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx