Thursday, April 3

Trio Gift set for my sweet Daughter




Hello my dears,  I'm here to share the Birthday gifts I made for my sweet Daughter this year.  It was her Birthday on April 1st.  I've made her Birthday canvases over the past few years that she loves but this year I wanted to do something a little different.

I'd made this card using the utterly adorable Wee Emily stamp a few weeks ago and my Daughter had fallen in love with the image and asked if that was going to be her Birthday card 'hint hint'  




So I stamped sweet Emily up again and coloured her in a deeper plum/purple colour to match the flowers and papers but tried to get her as close to the original as possible. 

I'd bought this lovely glass enclosed shadow box from the Range and I decided that this would be part of her Birthday gift this year instead of a canvas. The flowers inside the box are Petaloo,  Prima and I am Roses  



I went on to make her this lovely fold up vase of flowers card and the wee gift box to hold some money.



Papers were all Making Memories Boho Chic, the flowers were made using Tim Holtz Tattered Floral BigZ die and Marianne Design leaves .  The pretty bow was made using the new Sue Wilson stamps. The butterfly border around the bottom of the vase is a Tonic large punch. 

Any ways she loved the gift set and we all had a fabulous day drinking tea and eating yummy cake that my dear Son in Law made.  

Thank you for popping by I hope you enjoyed your visit, do please come back and see me soon

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Little Fairies:  Vintage/Shabby Chic 
Crafting for all Seasons:  Dies and Punches 
Divas by Design:  Anything Goes & Birthday Blog Hop 
Stampavie and More:  For a Girl
Cards and More Challenge: Bingo my line is Pearls/lace/purple
The Cutie Pie Challenge:  Cute with Dies and Punches 



19 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING Suzi!! No wonder your Daughter LOVED this set!!! GORGEOUS detail...wonderful colours!! It was my middle Son's birthday on April 1st as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi, what a fabulous ensemble!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck. Sarah-J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzi, what a pretty gift for your daughter..Amazing trio!( do you know my twins were born on the 1st of april too? ),
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely stunning set Suzi, I bet your daughter was so pleased to receive them. What a clever idea to put the card in a frame, it would have been such a shame not to display it.
    Thanks for joining in with our bingo challenge at CardsundMore. Julie B GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi this is beautiful and I am sure your daughter loved it I know I would. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW absolutely stunning Suzi. Hugs Michele xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Such a stunning gift set for your daughter. Your detailing is wonderful, I love the sweet Wee image and gorgeous colours.
    Thank you so much for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi this is stunning, love the design and colours you have used and I am sure your daughter will love it all. Thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a lucky girl she is, I adore these gifts, the colours and details are stunning. Thanks so much for sharing at CLF

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - these are amazing!
    An adorable image and I love the colors and all the lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,wow!! oh my goodness they are all so beautiful!, I'm in love with that fold up vase!!
    Your daughter must have been thrilled with your gorgeous makes.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi,
    this is so fantastic, love the colours you combined!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cards and More Challengeblog.
    x Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is all so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beautiful combination of creations thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your daughter must have been so please. The shadow box and the paper flowers are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Divas. Hugs Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what fabulous gifts, hope your daughter enjoyed her birthday. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous, love all the beautiful pieces.
    Thank you for sharing with Cutie Pies 'Dies & Punches' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning! Love the colours, A perfectly wonderful gift
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx