Tuesday, May 13

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - Lots of Yellow




Good morning my dears,  I am hoping that Blogger has posted my card as I'm not actually in Scotland right now.  I'm on the last day of my jolly hols and will be back home later in the afternoon.

Our new fortnightly challenge has just begun over at


The theme is Lots of Lovely "YELLOW"

I've used sweet Scorpio Tilda from the 2014 Zodiac collection and coloured her using Derwent soft pencils and sansodor solvent. My papers are American Craft and K&Co.  Flowers are WOC and my tag is the Doohickey Vintage Tag die. Sentiment and die set are from Whimsy stamps.

Do please pop over to the challenge blog and take a peek at the fabulous creations my dear DT friends have made for you.

The prize for this challenge for one lucky Random Winner will come from our lovely Diana Crick (owner) of Magnolia-licious Store  she could be sending you a special surprise package.


Wishing you all a fab day and I hope this sun is shining for both of us. lol.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Include a Sentiments
Dutch Magnolia Lovers:  Spring/use Flowers on your card 











8 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,
    she is such a cuttie
    love your card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi stunningly beautiful card as always, hope you enjoyed your hols. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Suzi. I love this image and how you have coloured her. The design is beautifully embellished.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Suzi, love all that yellow and design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love your design.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how delightful. I love the addition of those tiny wee butterflies! Beautiful use of the yellow - coloring is the best! Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so bright and pretty! Love the yellow! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Suzi,

    Where do I start with the loving? Tilda's hair - perfection! I wish I could do it even half as nicely! The paper - gorgeous! The design - wonderful! I love everything. The peek-a-boo of lace is just a perfect addition, too!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx