Wednesday, May 14

Magnolia-licious "W"ednesday Inspiration





Good morning my dears,
It's my pleasure to showcase one of the many stamp lines from


We all know that Diana has the most amazing selection of Magnolia stamps and dies but did you know that the store also stocks the following:  Whimsy, Wild Rose Studio, Penny Black, Candibeans, Sylvia Zet Wee stamps and of course all the amazing dies, papers, alterables, the list goes on and on so pop over and take a peek, you won't be disappointed.

Anyways for my card I've used this cute Candibeans stamp and coloured it with Flex Markers and Derwent soft pencils. The papers I've used are very old from my stash and I can't remember who they were from.  The adorable half circle stamps and die are from Whimsy Stamps. Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.  

That's all for now my dears but don't forget to leave a comment here or on Magnolia-licious challenge blog to be included in the draw for a chance to win a surprise package from Diana. 



Hugs



Challenges Entered:

4 Crafty Chicks:  Flowers 
Fussy and Fancy:  Spring colours 
PolkaDoodles:  Something Old Something New. My papers are very old and my image is new.
Open Minded Crafting Challenge:  Use some Ribbon



15 comments:

  1. Fantastic card
    so much love is there
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all those beautiful flowers and your coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Creation thank you for entering the Polkadoodles Challenge . Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mycket sött kort med delikata detaljer som passar fint till kortet.Tack för att du är med oss på Fussy and Fancy Spring Colours Shallenge
    H. Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Gorgeous!!! Love your flowers.. Love your coloring!! That bow is wonderful!! Love that amazing banner too!! This is fantasti!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful with all the spring colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Open-minded crafting fun. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! so so pretty, gtorgeous design and embellishments, thanks for joining us at OpenMinded Challenges this fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness! I am in awe of your beautiful work. I fell in love with this card and your coloring of this lovely image is jaw dropping lovely! I am a new follower and can't wait to see more of your lovely work. (I had a nice snoop around on your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! This card is so precious. You've colored the sweet images with a mastered perfection! Awesome design work, totally de
    Lightful card! Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty, love the bright spring colours, great layout and such a sweet image, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi!! Your card is simply ADORABLE!! I always love the way that you colour, embellish and well just EVERYTHING about the way you create a card or project!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Spring Colours"!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so sweet! What a cute image! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, Suzi. Gorgeous colouring of the image. Thanks for playing along at PolkaDoodles. We have a new challenge on now called Things With Wings. I hope you’ll be able to join us again.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Suzi, this is a gorgeous card. The hair is done so beautifully! I have those stamps to go on the bunting and never remember to use them! Ugh! Thanks for reminding me! Your colors and design are perfect!

    XO,
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhhh this is soooo cute! Totally adore the great embellishments you have used with this fabulous image!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx