Wednesday, May 7

Midweek Magnolias DT #88 Texture - Midway Reminder



A very good morning everyone,  As you read this I will hopefully be flying at around 30,000 feet on my way to sunnier climates.

If Mr Linky has behaved himself  then this should go live at 8.30am  - I gave him a stern talking too before I left so woe betide him if he hasn't done as I asked. lol. 

This is to remind you that you still have a week to join us in our Texture challenge over at




I've used these three adorable Tilda's from the Animals of the Year collection.  Sneaky Tilda, Tilda with lace trousers and Flower Tilda with bow knot, all available over at Magnolia-licious Store

I've also used two Doohickey Dies, Vintage and Wave which you will find HERE 

All my Tilda's have been coloured with Derwent Inktense and Pencilsoft Pencils. Papers are Prima Zephyr and my flowers are also from Prima. The butterfly die is from Joy.

See you all next week.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Forever:   Anything Goes 
Magnolia Down Under:  Masking 
The Ribbon Girl:  May card challenge : Flowers 
Marvelous Magnolia:  Newest or Favourite Tilda.
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Flowers 
A little bit Crafty:  Flower Power
Emerald Faeries:  Flowers, ribbon and or lace. 
Dies R Us Challenge:  Anything Goes - using dies 


14 comments:

  1. so gorgeous, love those 3 cute tilda together.
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    I love your trio
    stunning card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Suzi. Love these adorable images and together they are gorgeous. Love the beautiful colours and design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW wonderful! I love bright colors and those 3 Tilda with cute Ribbon! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Magnolia Forever! Hugs, Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this card is wonderful ! Thanks for your participation at the Magnolia Forever's challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Suzi! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, such a pretty and colorful card! Great use of dies. Thank you for participating in our "Anything Goes" challenge from Dies R Us!

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is wonderful !!! I love all !
    The next time, can you put a link of your post but not of your blog please, it's more easy for the team !
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Forever
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love this one. The colors are spectacular.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...j'adore la composition de ce groupe et le design de la carte...joli travail...merci d'avoir participer à notre premier challenge sur Magnolia Forever...bizzzz...Lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun group with fantastic coloring! All gorgeous!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi! What a marvelous creation! The three images together are delightful and the embellies are beautifully placed!
    Hugs...Barbm

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card! I love those images! Beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww Suzi so sweet, all that cuteness on one card. Did you know I haven't bought a new Tilda in almost 2 years, so jealous! Thanks for joining us at MDUC my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx