Wednesday, May 28

Midweek Magnolias DT #90 Shaped cards only - No Squares




Hello my dears,  I hope you are all well and having a great week, I'm here to let you know that we have our new challenge starting today over at 

Midweek Magnolias 

Our theme is "Shaped Card" only - No squares allowed

For my card I've used this cute Tilda with Millie the mouse from the Animal of the Year collection 2014.  They have been coloured with Copics and Derwent pencilsoft pencils 

As always our fabulous sponsor Magnolia Sweden is giving one lucky winner a surprize package 

Our Sponsor


You will find a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post. Looking forward to seeing all your amazing pink creation over the next week.  In the meantime do have a wonderful day.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl May Magnolia only:  Birthday card or project.
Dutch Magnolia Lovers:  Summertime
Cards and More Challenge:  Lots of Flowers 
MarkerPoP Challenge:  Pinks 
Stamping Sensations Challenge:  Anything Goes 



20 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Suzi. The image is adorable and I love your beautifully embellished design.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous card! Love the colours and those tiny butterflies are adorable.
    Hugs Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card lovely, love this image, and you coloured it so beautifully!
    Mel <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susi,
    this is so wonderful, love the colours you combined. Thanks for joining us at the Cards and More Challengeblog.
    x Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi!! Beautiful card!! I love all the little extras that you have tucked in around your sweet Tilda and Millie!! Your colouring is PERFECT...I love that bow die cut!! I have it somewhere...I must dig it out after seeing how lovely it looks on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, your card is so cute! I love the paper bow that you have added along with the stand that the card sits on!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que cartão lindo...que capricho na postagem com tantos detalhes...Parabéns pelo seu trabalho lindo...kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! The image is so sweet, and I love the double bow. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute Suzi, love that image
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh Suzi,
    I love your card!!
    Everything is fantastic :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations with this adorable card! So pretty!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous! Love the shape and the DP. Your coloring looks fabulous as always.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! Suzi - Your card and coloring is just amazing! I love the soft beautiful hair! You are so talented!
    Thank you for joining us for our coloring "Pink" challenge at MarakerPOP!
    Hugs,
    Marie, MarkerPOP DT Colorist.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love it, beautiful colored and love the soft colors.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at DML.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute Suzi! I love this shape! What a cute image! I love the paper and the paper bow! Such a cute card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello my lovely friend! Thank you so much for popping over to my blog, it is so much appreciated! I've been absent for too long but it's time I got back into the game! Am loving ALL your stuff on FB Suzi, and this is no exception - you are such an inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! The image looks so sweet and the bow is so charming :)

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More.

    Hugs,
    Agata / Bligu (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx