Tuesday, June 17

Besties Challenge Guest DT - Flowers Frenzy




Good morning my dears,  I was delighted to have been asked by Sher if I would like to be a GDT for the Flower challenge over at 


I of course said yes!!!  as I had been so fortunate to win the previous colour challenge and was able to choose some lovely images with my $15.00 prize

You will find an amazing selection of images over at Sheri's Etsy Store.  I've used Messy Maddie which can be found here  she has been coloured with Copics and Derwent pencil soft pencils.

My flowers are hand made using Heartfelt Creations Vintage stamps and matching dies.  They were heat embossed using Rangers embossing Bridal Tinsel powder and then edged with Tim Holtz Tattered Rose distress ink pad.  Papers are from Marianne Designs as is the pink pearls and pretty lace.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Papertake Weekly:  Lace and or Pearls 
A Creative Romance: Anything Goes with the option of Birthday.
CCC Digi Creations: Digi & Flowers 
Feeling Crafty Challenge:  One for the Girls/Ladies
Stempelgarten Challenge:  Flower/Dreams 
CMC Copic Challenge: Anything Goes 
Kraftyhands Challenge:  Floral Fancy
My Sheri Crafts: 3 in a Row - my three are Pattern paper/image/pearls
Craft Your Passion: 3 or more embellishments 
Bloggers Challenge:  Flowers 

16 comments:

  1. Lovely work Suzi, love the colours and that floral paper is divine, like the addition of the flowers too.
    Hugs Jacee

    http://www.simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly exquisite.
    Stunning colouring of just the sweetest image , love the flowers and lace
    Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this is just prettylicious with beautiful candy floss colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your pretty color choices, especially that soft green and those textured flowers!!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge @ My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Kraftyhands.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzie, what a lovely MB card, congratulations on your GDT. ( I am in the german My Bestie DT by the way..) You could join this card also at MDD ( flowers ) challenge..

    Big Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is a beautiful card!! Love the layers of flowers from the paper to the embellishments, and you have coloured the image beautifully.
    Thanks for entering the CCC Digi Challenge
    Maxine
    DT CCC Digi Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, Suzi! Love your coloring. Great details love the pearl bling. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Adorable image and love the embellishments

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Suzi, this is so darn cute. I just bought several My Besties and can't wait to color them.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi lovely, xxx
    Wonderful card! love your fab pencil colouring and the gorgeous colours, many thanks for sharing it with us at A Creative Romance, Love,Mel, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well that certainly is a 'Floral Fancy' Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so sweet. Lovely colouring and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi, what a great flowery card. Love the stamp, perfect coloured and the flowers look amazing.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card... beautifully coloured image and fantastic embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Suzi!
    Awesome coloring, a really pretty card you've made!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Stempelgarten-Challenge!
    Have a nice weekend and good luck!
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx