Tuesday, June 10

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - Summer Fun




Good morning my dears, 
We have a new challenge starting over at 

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS

This fortnight we would love to see all your pretty

"Summer Themed Creations" 


I've used sweet Tilda with Cherry ice from the 2013 Sea Breeze Collection. I wanted to stamp her straight onto the lovely LOTV photo stamp but she was just a shade too big so I've cut her out and mounted her onto the stamp instead. 

She has been coloured using Flex-markers and Derwent artists pencils for shading.  

I've kept my card CAS, using just bright papers from MME & Basic Grey, dies are spellbinders Card Creator and Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses. Not a flower in sight!!!! which is most unusual for me but I kinda like this card. 

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful makes my sweet DT buddies have created for you this time round. They are stunning as always. 


Our sponsor for all our challenges is the very generous and lovely Diana Crick who will be sending our random winner a fabulous surprise gift.



Don't forget to comment, the more comments you make the more chance of winning a fabulous prize.





Wishing you all a wonderful day. 

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Pile it On:  Use some Patterned Paper
Card and Scrap:  Clean and Simple 
Crafting Muskateers:  Stamped Image 
Tok Bobok:  Clean and Simple 

20 comments:

  1. Suzi this is gorgeous ..... Beautiful bright summer colours
    I love it .....
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and I love the ice cream paper!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image,fabulous design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love this summer card, so yummy ! :-))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card, so pretty, a lovely image, Mmmm that icecream looks so tempting, beautifully coloured, a lovely card.
    Hugs Jacee

    simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. So sweet stamp. Nice in this weather for ice cream.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sue. Your colouring is always so perfect. Not my strong point I'm afraid. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Sue. Your colouring is always so perfect. Not my strong point I'm afraid. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. DELECTABLE Suzi!!! I love this image...you've brought her to life so BEAUTIFULLY...perfect colouring as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again...I love that ice cream and popsicles paper!!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a fun card! So cute! Gorgeous paper! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, I love the background stamping and die cuts, beautifully done Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty! Love the bright colors and I would love some of that ice cream.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 14: stamped image, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. She looks great cut out and layered on top! I'm so glad you shared your card on my Amusing Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So totally cute! I love the cheery colors and your adorable Tilda.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx