Monday, June 2

Magnolia-licious DT - Summer Fun Blog Hop




A very good morning to you all and welcome to our 

Summer Fun Blog Hop  at 


If you've come here from Magnolia-licous Blog you're on the right track, if not then you might want to go back to the Start of the hop HERE I would hate for you to miss out on seeing the delightful projects my sweet teamies have created for you.

As you can see from the pictures I decided to make a couple of cute caddies for my Grandchildren which I will fill with fun goodies to keep them occupied over the school summer holidays. They are quite a good size and will hold Crayons, paints, brushes, scissors, stamped images, etc etc.

The Twins love to create with me every time they visit so now they will have their own supplies.  


Here is a close up of the girls caddy and all those pretty Tilda's

Below is the boys caddy with just one sweet Edwin and the adorable Ice Cream booth stamp.  I have another one of these to make as I have twin Grandson's but I'll make it in his favourite colour of Orange.


You will find a list of the Magnolia Stamps I used below this post. The girls caddy base is Bazzill card and the DP are Prima and Papermania.

The Boys DP are all from Basic Grey

Now you need to pop over to sweet Karen to continue your Blog Hop Journey.  I'm sure Barb has something spectacular to share with you.   Have a nice day everyone.

I did manage to get the other caddy finished forRoss's in his favourite colours too, here it is.



Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes 
Milk Coffee Challenge:  Anything but a card
Addicted to Stamps:  Anything Goes
 Crafting for all Seasons: Boys will be Boys 
Rhedd and Rosie: No Flowers 
Docerela Creations:  Anything Goes 
Simply Create Too: Fathers Day or Male creation. Two of my caddies are for my Grandsons.
Allsorts Challenge:  Something for the boys (two of my caddies are for my Grandsons
Less is More:  More than one stamps





34 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful project! Very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi!
    I'm seeing two spectacular projects. There are quite a few hours in them, I'm sure.
    Lovely papers and lovely Tildas and Edwin. ;)
    Hugs,
    tamika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely gorgeous, love it. Off hopping, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely project, pretty, gorgeous, simply yummy!
    Hugs Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi! This is such a darling project! It would have taken me ages to color all the sweet characters!! I love this idea!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Suzi...these caddies are AMAZING!! Fantastic idea and so beautifully made!! Your Tilda and Edwins are coloured so perfectly!! Love all the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Suzi, these are just adorable! What a fun idea for each of the children. Your coloring is fabulous, and each image is completely delightful! I love, love, love this project and must give it a go as well. Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You are amazing, these are so fun and I am sure your grandson's will love them. Just too cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are simply fabulous. Love them.

    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fantastic Suzi, love those little baskets
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Suzi, these are wonderful. Is there a tutorial somewhere for this fabulous technique? I can imagine children and grandchildren being over the moon about these. (And I thought I made mine happy when I machine embroidered the names of their guests on goody bags for their birthday parties!). I also thank you for the great listing, at the end of the post, of products you used. It really helps. How can anyone help loving Tilda and Edwin?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet caddies Suzi! I am sure your grandchildren will just adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great caddies! I love how you combined the designer papers and the stamps together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, these are so adorable. Love your selection of stamps and papers. They look so easy to create. Love them.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi... love your caddies.
    If you have a tutorial to do this please share.. I want to do a caddy like this one.
    Wonderful caddies love both.
    Great projects.
    -Sonia **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Such special projects! I love the paper piecing and the colouring. These are just perfect for kids to hold their knick-knacks! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great project, the kids will be very happy with their new supplies in such a lovely box.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh these are just fab! I especially love the last one! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your baskets are too cute! Love the way you decorated each one. They are so fun to make and to give!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhh I haven't made one of these in forever...such a fabulous project to make for a gift. And all of these are gorgeous...love each one!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Suzi, you have done a wonderful job with these. So colorful and summery. Love them so much. I have never made one of these, but I think I will have to try one now. So inspired! Thanks for the inspiration, hun! hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Suzi, these are simply gorgeous, wow your Grand-kids will love them I'm certain....
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great project. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are awesome projects!! Love how you added details and cute images to each one. I am sure your grandchildren will adore this.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create Too. Join us again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely project, both beautifully made.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'For The Guys' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, these are gorgeous! They are just adorable! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! These are great. I am sure your grandchildren will love them! Beautifully done.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this and now I see how you put them tigether tanks for lots of ideas in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are really super cute and would be so fun to give a gift in.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are such fun caddies! Great papers and design! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such beautiful and fun baskets, wonderful work!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely gift basket looks so cute love the Paper and the images.
    Thank xou for joining us at crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a fab creation! I love the colours and your image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx