Sunday, June 29

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational post

 

Hi everyone,  I'm here to share a  very very late posting for our "W"ednesday inspirational post to showcase the wonderful selection of stamps available over at 


I didn't have time to schedule my post as I was rushed into Hospital with some major health issues and spent a week undergoing tests, CT scans Echo scans, blood tests etc etc.  I've been home now for 6 days or so with lots of medication and further schedules hospital appointments to attend.  

My dear hubby has treated me to a Samsung Tablet to stop me going stir crazy while I recuperate, I even tried a little colouring today but couldn't steady my hands enough to finish my image off so that's going to be work in progress over the next couple of days.  
I will get there!!! why do I know this, because crafting is a huge part of my life and I will not allow my illness stop me enjoying my passion for all things crafty.

Anyways, onto the reason I'm here with this post.

The Magnolia-licious Store carries a vast array of our sweet Magnolia stamps but did you know that we also have Whimsy/Wild Rose Studio/Penny Black/Candibean and much more!!!!  we also have an amazing selection of Die's such as Magnolia Doohickey/Memory Box/La la Land/Cheery Lynn/Poppy stamps dies and a lot more.   You will find all these delicious crafty goodies over at 


For my card I've used the cute Candibean Wendy's Birthday Cake   She has been coloured with Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  


Don't forget to leave a comment either on the "W"ednesday Inspirational post You can post a comment on any of the Design team posts to be included in the draw to win a Surprise Package from the lovely Diana.
The more Love you leave the bigger the chance of winning.

That's all from me for today 

Hugs



7 comments:

  1. Adorable card Suzi!!! So glad you are getting taken care of! Hope you are feeling better every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, gorgeous card with great coloring and pretty details, as always!
    So sorry to read about your illness issues...you are a positive woman with a great passion for crafting....so be strong!
    Best wishes and Dutch hugs!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Suzi, Love the colours and the super sweet image.
    Hugs Jacee
    http://www.simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this card, so girly !
    Hope you feel better soon !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card.

    Sorry to hear of your hospital stay and of you being poorly, take care and recover SLOWLY! it's much better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pastel shades and pretty flowers, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for you and for your doctors to diagnose and provide you with the care you need for a quick and full recovery. Beautiful creation. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx