Wednesday, June 18

Midweek Magnolias DT #91 Endearing Edwin Midway Reminder







Good morning my dears,  I want to remind you that you still have time to join us over at 


for our "Endearing Edwin" challenge.  So long as Edwin is in your creation you can combine him like me with one or more of his girlfriends and this time they are all having fun at the seaside.

Edwin and Tildas are all from the Sea Breeze 2013 collection and can be found HERE 

I've used a couple of new dies, the one surrounding Edwin is from Spellbinders and is from the  Card Creator die range this one is Reflective moments.  The other die is the new Pink Doohickey Dies Vintage Photo, I've used the small one for my postcard stamp, and you can find it HERE

We are once again being sponsored by Magnolia Sweden
Our Sponsor
Who will be sending the lucky random winner a surprise package.


Anyway's that's all from me for now my dears, I'm off out to do a bit of scrap booking and have lunch with my Daughter.  See you all later.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Totally Tilda:  All at Sea
Magnolia Forever:  More than 1 stamp
Dutch Magnolia Lovers:  Water/Beach
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Bingo. I've chosen Edwin/flowers/ Tilda 



15 comments:

  1. Magnificent Summer card. Faboulous coloring on your image. Wonderful border of shells. Beautiful ribbon of flowers. Great job ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever Today.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suzi, I like the shape, and the image too is sweet, those three cuties have got the right idea to cool down haven't they!!
    Hugs Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Such a beauty !
    Thanks for your participation at the Magnolia Forever challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, your card is so darling! I love the seashell border that you used!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute Suzi, love the shape and the 3 characters together
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are having fun
    so beautiful summer card
    great masking
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. These three look like they're having a blast playing in the water Suzi!! Wonderfully coloured and embellished...beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Love the 3 Tildas/Edwin. Edwin is so seldom used. Love the Endearing Edwin challenge.
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Suzi, love your card :) good coloring too..:) thanks to join our challenge @ Magnolia Forever :)

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi lovely to see you at TT with this awesome cute seaside creation..stunning colours such a sweet trio of images.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just darling! I love those images! I really love all the shells around the border! Just too cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grogeous card sweetie, I love how you always seem to do something just a little different, such a lovely scene.
    Thank you for playing along this challenge at Totally Tilda,
    Hugs,
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How inventive you are Suzi such a great idea and a fantastic card
    Thank you for joining is our Seaside Challenge @ Totally Tilda
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty. Your coloring is beautiful and I really like the frame you put around the image.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi, how adorable! Your coloring looks fabulous.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx