Friday, June 6

Too cute for words!!!






Hello my dears,  Yippee!! it's Friday, let the weekend commence!!!

Most of you know that I love my Rubber!! give me a stamp I can hold in my hands and I'm a very happy bunny!!  I was first introduced to digital images when I became a DT member for Prairie Fairy, oh how I love Roberta's designs, but sadly the blog closed to let Roberta move on to her love of paint and proper Art!! lol. so I stopped using digital images.

Anyhoo!! I'm digressing a little, I was doing a clean up and going through files on my computer when I came across this wee soul sitting in a file all on her own!!  I am sure she is a Besties girl (it's the eyes that makes me think she is a Bestie)  So,  never having played with any of Sherri's images I decided to have a go.  Isn't she adorable.  Love her to bits so I may have to go and have a browse for some more.

Don't know her name but as it's my great nieces Birthday soon I'll call her Lily-Rose in her honour.  Lily has been coloured using Flex markers & Derwent pencils for shading. 

My papers are Echo Park's Happy Days collection - little flowers, Flowers are from I am Roses and my dies are from Magnolia - Heartfelt Creations - Tattered Lace  and Whimsy.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs  


Challenges Entered:

Besties Challenge:  Picture inspiration, I've taken the summer theme and the pretty pastel pinks
Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Tic Tac Toe -  Summer/Die cuts/Sentiment
The Paper Shelter:  Flower Power
4 Krafty Girlz:  Anything Goes 
ScrapbookerPhD:  Use your die cuts 
Fresh Brewed Designs:  Flowers and Lace 
I Love Promarkers:  Use a Digital Image.
Handmade Harbour:  Pretty 
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes 
My Besties UK Challenge:  Anything Goes with the option of Time for Tea





19 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this one Suzi, sweet image and beautifully coloured, a lovely card.
    Hugs Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Sue. I love the way you have coloured the image too. Enjoy the Weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous image and I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card and image thanks for sharing with HMH this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that's a gorgeous project thanks for joining us at Besties uk -Carol Besties uk DT co- ordinator xxs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Suzi. The image is adorable and love the design and embellishments.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. An Absolutely Gorgeous card Suzi, I like the design.the image and the colours, Thanks for playing along with us at My Bestie UK challenge this time, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card just love the colours good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card thanks for joining us at my bestie uk this time and good luck
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties UK - Challenge “Time for Tea”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth x x x
    My Besties - UK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Card Suzi .. thank you so much for joining us at My Bestie UK .. Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the use of all them die cuts, they work very well together. Thanks for sharing Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Suzi...I do love those BIG eyes and lashes...your colouring is FABULOUS!! Such a beautifully created card...thank you so much for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs "Flowers and Lace"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi this is so perfect for our FLOWERS AND LACE theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. So SO cute! The layers and colors, it really pops! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Girls! Hope to see you back next challenge!

    --Lisa Crafty Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so sweet Suzi! Love the image and design elements. Perfect for our Flowers & Lace Challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!
    Amy- DT Freshly Brewed Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww this is adorable, love the image and all the detail and beautiful colors on your card :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the colors and patterns here - so adorable and perfect for the image. You got some awesome shading in your coloring, and the die cuts are great for the ScrapbookerPhD die cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx