Thursday, July 17

Graphic45 Place in Time Mini Album



Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all well and looking forward to your weekend.  I need to tell you that this post is picture heavy so maybe you'd like to make a brew and have a wee biscuit too. lol

I got these Graphic45 Time in place 6x6 paper pad and chipboard elements free in a craft magazine quite a few months ago and a friend gave me her pack as they were not her cup of tea so to speak.  I've only just gotten round to creating this 6x6 mini album using all the elements and some of the G45 12 days of Christmas paper from my 6x6 pad that I hadn't gotten round to using either.

What are we like!!!  I love my papers but never want to use them.!

Anyways I'll just list the pages from Jan To Dec.  I haven't managed to actually put it together yet as I'm trying to find some extra large ring binder thingies ( I need 3) so if anyone knows where I can buy them do please let me know.  



There you go my dears,  I hope you like my cute mini album, if and when I can find the rings I'll decorate the front cover and show you it assembled in all its glory.


That's it for me for now my dears but before I go I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


Crafting for All Seasons:  Tic Tac Toe, I have everything except Buttons.
My Craft Spot:  Anything but a card
Cards and More: Vintage 
123 Get Scrappy:  Tic Tac Toe colour challenge, I have a full house
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper :  Must use patterned papers
Vintage Challenge:  Do Not use Stamps
The Sailing Pineapple Challenge:  Anything but a card
Two Creative Chicks: Mini Album/ Book or organiser





16 comments:

  1. WOW wow and wow again Suzi!!!
    This is such amazing work, beautiful in every way, I adore it, your attention to detail is simply breathtaking, such a wonderful project, a big well done and congrats on producing such perfection!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is totally fabulous, Suzi. It must have taken a lot of time to put this together. I love how you used your papers. And I like you don't want to use my papers because they are just so pretty to look at. Sometimes I buy dups for that very reason. LOL Am I insane? Can't believe I just shared that.
    Hope you find those binder rings. I'll keep my eyes open.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a STUNNING album Suzi!! I do LOVE Graphic 45 paper but never seem to know just how to make the most if it!!! A beautiful creation!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, this is awesome!! TFS at Vintage Udfordring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Graphic 45 paper pack, and you have made up the whole 12 months beautifully. Thanks for joining is at The Sailing Pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love this mini album! Thanks for joining us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow -just lovely! Beautiful design & papers! Really clever! Thanks for joining us at The Sailing Pineapple this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful papers Suzi, what a gorgeous keepsake, very nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is awesome. So pefect love love it so much. All the Details and the Papers great.
    Thank you for joining us at crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness... this is amazing! Graphic 45 papers are so unique and this is a perfect way to showcase their beauty! What a joy this will be to fill with memories. Stunning project! :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is amazing! What an incredible project - I can only imagine the amount of time that went into this! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects! love them all! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx