Tuesday, July 22

Magnolia-licious DT - Background/Accessory/Animal stamps only



Good Morning my dears,  Well it's time for another fabulous challenge over at 

Magnolia-licious Challenge


 for the next fortnight we want to see all your 
Accessory/animal/background Magnolia Stamps
No Tilda's or Edwin's please.


I made this card and treat box back in May for a dear friend that we go on holiday with every year.  Matt and Jean are huge cat lovers (they have 3) so this stamp was ideal for Matt's card and his wee box full of chocolate.

I've masked the Tea plant stamp 3 times and added that sweet Napoleon, they've all been coloured with copics and Derwent pencils for shading.  The box was made from textured bazzil card so was a little more difficult to stamp and colour, but I'm pleased with the effect.  Matt loved it when I gave him them while we were on holiday in Majorca.  Seems like a lifetime away now. lol.

Anyway that all from me for now my dears, but please do pop over to Magnolia-licious and take a peek at the fabulous creation my sweet DT friends have made for you this time.  Stunning just doesn't cut it.

Our random prize winner will of course receive a fabulous mystery prize for our lovely Diana who owns the fabulous Magnolia-licious store.  There will also be a prize for someone who leaves a comment on the main blog post or on any of the DT blog.  



Have a wonderful day everyone. 

Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:  Over the Top or CAS - I've gone CAS
Crafting when we can:  Make your own Background
Great Impressions:  Animal Friends
Dilly Beans Challenge: No designer/patterned paper
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Anything Goes 
Cards in Envy:  Happy Birthday



Recipe:
Magnolia:  #440 Afternoon Tea Plant from The Little London 2013 collection available HERE  
Magnolia:  #457 Leaf Corner  Animal of the year collection  Available HERE   
Magnolia Doohickey Fence Die available HERE 
Magnolia: Napoleon the Cat from Animal of the year collection - currently out of stock but please email Diana over at Magnolia-licious Store.
Sentiment and Die from: Whimsy Stamps 
Cuttlebug embossing folder Happy Birthday.
Cat charm
Fibres
Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink pad.


16 comments:

  1. Another wonderful set, love the embossing too, a nice touch
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! A gorgeous make Suzi. I love the cat. coloured beautifully too.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely LOVE this fun card and box!!! The layers and texture are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. =0. This is o Caaute!!!what a delight, beautifully colored. This set steals the show for sure! Bear hugs ... Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set, the embossing looks great and distressing. Beautiful images!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutly stunning set
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable Suzi! That image is so cute! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Suzi, the box is gorgeous, love the little charm, fabulous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable birthday card! I love your embossed background! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely present for your friend's. I love the textured cardstock you used for the box, I love how the stamping ans colouring look. Great masking job, Napoleon looks darling. Exquisite project. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Napolean the cat is about my favorite. It is such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous project, Suzi! Beautifully done.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, Wonderful creation! I love the colors and design! Thank you for joining us at the Treasured Times Challenge blog for our Anything Goes challenge! Hope to see you again next time too!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH my what a wonderful set! The card is adorable but I bet he LOVED that box filled with chocolate! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Utterly gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a wonderful set!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx