Wednesday, July 2

Midweek Magnolias DT #92 Midway Reminder Stitching real/faux




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that there is still time to pop over and join in our "Stitching" Real/faux challenge at


For my card I've used the cute Write a message Tilda from the Lost and Found collection 2013.  I used one of my RTP Martha Stewart punches to create my card, distressing the edges with TH brushed corduroy, Tilda has been coloured using ShinHan brush tip pens and Derwent Soft pencils.  The little shutter are a die from poppystamps 

Flowers are a mixture of WOC/Live & Love Crafts/Prima.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope the sun is shining down on you where ever you are and you are having a fabulous crafty week so far.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Stampin' for the weekend:  Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Add a sentiment.  I've hand written mine of the wee slate.
 Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes 
Bunny Zoes Crafts:  Layers 
Crafting at the Weekend:  Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge:  Anything goes with a hand made bow 

12 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the card design, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi! Hope you feel better soon!! Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suzi, I'm loving the lace, so very pretty.
    Hugs Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love all of the die-cuts that you used. Beautiful! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, so glad to hear that you're on the mend and doing well. You certainly haven't lost your creative touch in the least. Perhaps the rest was good for your Mojo! =)

    Your card is just adorable. Love the little shutters that are showcasing Tilda...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card
    love the dies you've used
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOnderfully pretty as usual, love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's just DARLING Suzi!!! I love the window and your Tilda is PERFECT!!! Beautiful card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love that Tilda! Gorgeous card! I'm so glad you are on the road to recovery! You have been missed! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable little Tilda! Love the soft pink and cream. Thanks for sharing on the Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge for Anything Goes an Homemade Bows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love this shutter die and, of course, the Tilda stamp. I hope you're recovering nicely.

    Big Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your beautiful project at CATW.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx