Wednesday, July 9

Midweek Magnolias DT #93 Anything Goes with Summer Fun


Good morning my dears,  Our new challenge has just begun over at 


This fortnight the theme is 

Anything Goes with Summer Fun.

I had this book box in my things to alter cupboard so I decided to make it into a Summer Memory box for my great Niece, what little girl doesn't love to keep little bits n bobs in a pretty box,  I'm sure she will love it.




Now this was a project and a half,  I coloured most of the images 


As you can see I've used lots of stamps from various collections.  The first being those pretty Tildas from the Sea Breeze 2013 collection, Autumn Sunflowers are from Turning Leaves collection 2012 and the sentiment It's Summer Time is also from the Sea Breeze 2013 collection.

I am half way through making a mini Summer themed mini album to put inside this book box but as it's not entirely finished I can only show you the front page and a couple of the inside pages. I will show you in it's entirety when it's complete.

Once again I've used multiple stamps - some from the new Summer Club Kit and some from Animal of the Year collection along with various other sweet Tilda's.  



 Front Cover of my Mini Album

Inside front cover and 1st page

All the images are coloured and ready to insert into the mini album I just need to finish decorating some of the pages.


I've used some of my new Doohickey Pink Vintage photo dies on the front of the book and on the inside to mount Tilda onto. you will also see the new Doohickey Club kit dies which are all nautical themed. 

I nearly forgot to mention that the paper I used is actually a roll of very pretty wall paper that I got for £1.00 in B&M Bargains, I have enough left to make at least 10 other mini albums. !!!! lol 

That's about it from me for now my dears.  I hope you will come over and join us, you really need to pop over to Midweek Magnolias and take a look at the amazing creation the wonderful DT have made to enthuse and motivate you, they are stunning.

Looking forward to visiting you over the next few week.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Mania:  Summer 
Magnolia Forever:  Summer 
Anything But a card Challenge #37:  Anything Goes 
Stamping Sensations:  Summer Blooms 
Pile it on:  Add some Flowers 
That's Crafty Challenge:  All at The Sea 
Wags n Whiskers:  Summer Fun 
Crafty little Fairies:  Summer Fun
Moving along with the Times:  Girls just wanna have fun.
Two Creative Chicks:  Mini Book/album/organizers
Crafting Musketeers:  Summertime 
The Shabby T Room:  Include Flowers and Dots
Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge: Altered Art Only 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Add a Sentiment



Recipe:


27 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi, the paper is stunning and all your lovely Tildas, what a wonderful keepsake, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW how fabulous is this?! so much work in this beautiful project, I love it Suzi. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is gorgeous!!! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic! lovely idea and you've done a great job on it, I love it, the paper is lovely, and what a bargain, well done for spotting that it was a good idea to use it, lovely work.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I do adore those stamps, and your mini album is fabulous, as is the box! It must have been an incredible amount of work! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ... this is so detailed and fabulous! Such wonderful coloring -- what a treasured keepsake! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is just so wonderful! All of your Tildas are gorgeous and I see you used the new Doohickeys. She's going to LOVE this!

    Big Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fab Suzi, lucky you, you have some new tilda ;)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Suzi! This is just the most delicious undertaking! I'm lovin' the whole idea and using wallpaper is just a fabulous idea. I'm going to start digging around for a book box - or any box that I can make into a treasure box in which to store little love notes the children made for us during their recent visit. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent. Bear Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project! So much beautiful work. Your images are perfect for your design.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. its a great work! the coloring ist fantastic.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia-Mania

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is a great project :) love the bright color and the cute images Tilda :)

    Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Magnolia Forever Blog

    hugs
    Roselany
    http://RoselanyCaroline.
    blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful work of love! It's no surprise you've been working on it for a long time. Your coloring is fabulous. All those die cuts are spectacular! This is amazing!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi, what a darling summer book box and mini album. I love how you added all the Tildas to it!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely adore projects like this! I love when I can use multiple Tildas. Your project if fabulous! I especially love all of the Tildas and the design! You did a wonderful job, Suz!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely project!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at That's Crafty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh WOW! This is just too cute! Who wouldn't love this! I'm sure it will be filled with many treasures! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful box you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of super colouring here Suzi on your super summer project. Thanks for sharing your great work with us at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just beautiful!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful Card! Thank you for sharing at Magnolia Forever Challenge Blog - Summer Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, what a great project. So many lovely details on every page and the box is decorated so beautiful. Love it.
    Thanks for playing with us over at Magnolia Mania Challenge.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally cool and great way to re-purpose a box. Love all your fabulous coloring.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab project , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wooooooooow Gorgeous Bookbox....love all your details! Thank you so much for joining us at LHoSM this week.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is absolutely incredible! You've put such a lot of love into this and it just shines through :-)
    Your colouring is fabulous too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx