Saturday, July 26

Revamped Graphic45 Place in Time Mini Album




Hello my dears,  I made a mini Album last week using some Graphic 45 papers called Place in Time.  I made it first with the idea of holding it together using large metal binding rings,  but when I finally managed to find the rings I just didn't like how it looked. 

So I had a dilemma !!!!!!  I had already punched all the holes for the rings (here is an example) 
how do I save this album and make it more beautiful!!!!

Easy Peasy!!!  re-do the front & back covers, make a spine with and accordion page holder, take all the pockets off of each page and cut off the side with the 3 punch holes. Bwaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

I only lost about 1/4" from the side, which gave me an opening to attach to the page holder.  Anyway if you scroll down you will see my now revamped and much prettier mini album. 

Below is the revamped Album


Front Cover of album which has been decorated with various mediums, Memory Box honeycomb stencil,  Cheery Lynn small flourish die, Martha Stewart Butterfly punches. Heartfelt Creations Vintage morning background flower stamp and Vintage morning Die. Wild Orchid Crafts small roses.




Top View of album, all pages have been distressed with Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.


Front of album with pages opened out for photograph.  


Here is January-February-March-April pages with photo mounts, tags and cut outs from the Place in Time Collection.


May-June-July-August with Photo mounts,  tags and cut outs from the Place in Time Collection.


September-October-November-December with photo mounts, tags and cut outs from Place in time



I do hope I haven't bored you too much, 


9 comments:

  1. Suzi this in absolutely stunning mini album. Well you mastered the dilemma very professionally.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!!! This is a fabulous work!Love everything in it all the details and layouts... better to cut the three holes, now this mini is very elegant!
    I'd like to make myself one too. Could I tell you where I can buy the patterned papers? After I'd seen your work I made a reserch on internet but I wasn't able to find the 6 x 6 paper pad. Thanks for the help! :)

    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Suzi, very kind of you!!!! Yes I'll still try to find them,and hope to manage to make a mini albun just a bit beautiful as yours!!
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING
    SO BEAUTIFUL
    DEVINE
    BRAVO!!!!!
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Suzi, you'd never know that you had changed the design,a truly gorgeous creation, I love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow- a great book. a great artwork !!!
    many greetings from austria
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suzie , a lot of work but the result is amazing. How pretty!!
    LOve all papers and details,
    Have a nice Sunday,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!! I like very much your albums!!!! Pat from Liguria-Italy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I love that cover Suzi, you've done a fabulous job
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx