Friday, August 29

A trio of gifts for a sweet girl !!!



Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all looking forward to your weekend,  I am off to our crop meeting at Cumbernauld to catch up with my lovely crafty buddies.  I haven't seen them since May!!!!  and that's far too long,  anyway's I digress.

I was having a clear out and tidy up in my craft room and came across a few Prima 12 x 12 papers and flowers from the Sun Kissed "Kindred Spirit" collection, and needing a gift for a very sweet girl who has helped me immensely in choosing my new car (picking it up next week)

I only had 1 and a half sheets so I used them to make the card and the flowers box.  the Maltesers box cover was 1 sheet of Glitz paper given to me at my last crop from my lovely friend Lynne Brown.


I'm not going to go into too many details as the trio I think speaks for itself. But I have to give credit to the lovely Sam Pootles for her fabulous punch board tutorial for the maltesers box. I made a slight adaptation to it by making a belly band for the closure instead of Sams ribbon.

I've used TH brushed corduroy distress ink - Cheery Lynne large flourish die - Marianne Design leaves - Magnolia Sentiment Especially for you and Thank you sentiment from my stash. Martha Steward five leaf flower punch and butterfly punch.

That's it from me for now my lovely's, wishing you all a fabulous weekend. 

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Aud Sentiments Challenge: Any sentiment apart from Happy Birthday
Crafty Girls Challenge: Anything Goes 
Crafty Creations Challenge:  Dig deep and use something old from your stash. My papers and flowers are 2 years old.
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Something Sweet

13 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work Suzi, I love the colour and the flowers are fantastic, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Suzi. Love the papers, design and so much gorgeousness with the embellishments.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this is so perfect in every way. Love it and I'm sure the sales lady will too.

    I'm so glad you are not having your car from the same garage as me, otherwise my lowly card would be thrown in the bin. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous, love the papers and combo
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful trio of floral creations Suzi. I love how you've coordinated the designs and the Maltesers cover is such a great idea. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous creation, looks amazing, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful gift set Suzi!! Colorful, elegant and yet fun! I am definitely impressed with your creative skills lady! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#114 – Any Sentiment other than a Birthday]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely thank you gift. Love the colours and all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just beautiful! What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your trio is absolutely lovely and I know your friend will treasure this heartfelt and handcrafted gift, Suzi!! You have truly captured the essence of a summer garden with your gorgeous abundance of cheery flowers. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Frilly and Funkie!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi, great to have you playing with us over at Frilly and Funkie! I love your beautiful thank you gift. The colors and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous. So fresh and delicate. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with such a gift. Your project is so perfect for our Summer Garden challenge - so glad that you shared it with us.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx