Sunday, August 31

Altered circular gift box with picture tutorial


Hello my dears,  I have an altered box to share with you today,  I told you a few days ago that I was having a tidy up of my 12 x 12 DP stash and I found a multitude of either 1 or 2 sheets of  beautiful Prima, Graphic45, Webster's pages, MME, Glitz etc etc.  I usually buy the 12x12 pad or kit and always have a few sheets spare after I've finished either scrap booking or making my mini albums.  

So I thought I'd put these sheets to good use.  I've got a cupboard full of boxes, bags, frames etc waiting to be altered, I've now managed to make a small dent in my pile of alterable products. lol.  I bought these 3 stacking circular boxes last year so this is the first of them.

My papers are from Prima, their Almanac collection, sadly it's discontinued, but it was one of my all time favourites of Prima.

I used Heartfelt Creations Vintage Morning background stamp and cut this out using the matching Vintage morning die from spellbinders.  The leaves are also a spellbinders die Foliage.

I'm really pleased how it's transformed from the picture below to what it has become.  Can't wait now to get the other two completed.  They are half way there.  So maybe by tomorrow.!!!! 










Wishing you all a fabulous Sunday.

Hugs


3 comments:

  1. What a fun lovely project! It turned out amazing. Its always fun to play with paper on items that are not a card. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours and papers on this one are stunning, love the vintage feel, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx