Wednesday, August 13

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational Post




Good Morning my dears,  I'm here to share my card for our "W"ednesday inspirational post over at 



I've used this utterly adorable Wee Stamp called "Love me Do" by Sylvia Zet available Here at Magnolia-licious Store

This has to be one of my all time favourite stamps to use in a Wedding card.  I just love it.!!!

They have both been coloured using ShinHanart pens with some Derwent soft pencils for shading. I covered the sweet wedding dress and hair band in Glamour dust.

You will find a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.

In the meantime please pop over to Magnolia-licious challenge where Norma has another amazing creation to share with you.

Don't forget to leave a comment here or on the main blog post and of course over at Norma's blog to be in with the chance of winning a fabulous surprise package from our lovely Diana over at Magnolia-licious Store.


Wishing you all a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining for you where ever you are.

Hugs
Challenges Entered:

Dream Valley Challenge:  Wedding. Cute Card Thursday:  Lots of Lace 
Natalie & Amy's Challenge #23:  Die Cuts and Flowers.
A Random Fan Challenge #12:  Patterned paper 
Lexi's Creations:  Anniversary or Special Occasion 






15 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card Suzi. Love the cute image and the embellishments are gorgeous. Love the flowers.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so lovely creation ! I always love wedding theme ! Gorgeous coloring too with the sparkle and springkle in the gown so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Best regards,
    Lidya (Cloud's project)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi.
    Your card is stunning with lots of pretty detail and the gorgeous image is so beautifully coloured.
    Just Stunning.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, this is just plain old...ADORABLE! How sweet the Wee image is and beautifully colored. I have never heard of those pens ☺. Gorgeous embellies and papers. Your sentiment adds just the perfect pinch of elegance.
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cute image on your card thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love how you created the look on her dress! Gorgeous! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and her dress is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at A Random Fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable image, love the lace, a gorgeous creation.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Suzi! I love the sentiment's design and font. Your soft coloring is perfect with your card's design!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, this is amazing image and perfect for wedding card. I love how yours turned out. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love the soft colors and embellishments.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable :) I love how you done the wedding dress x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Stunning design and lovely image with the glitter in the gown!

    Greys

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those gorgeous flowers, such a sweet image too, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx