Wednesday, August 6

Midweek Magnolias DT #95 Decorate a Gift bag or Box

Good morning my dears,  It's Wednesday which means it's time for another new challenge over at 

This fortnight we would love to see you 

"Decorate a Gift Bag or Box" 





As you can see I decided to decorate a gift bag and I used sweet Buzz Tilda from the new Pink Lemonade collection.  She has been coloured using Flex Markers and Derwent pencil soft pencils. 

The papers are Melissa Francis and were a gift from my DT buddy Chris over at Magnolia-licious.  I've had them since Christmas but didn't want to use them as they are so so pretty.  Now that I have I will certainly be using them a lot more. 

Our sponsor is of course the fabulous Magnolia Sweden and if you follow the very simple rules then you could be receiving an amazing surprise package with lovely Magnolia goodies inside.

Our Sponsor

I will add a list of items used at the bottom of my post with links where possible. But sometimes inlinkz won't let me use certain links as they are not affiliated with them.  I'll do my best for you.

In the meantime do have a fabulous day and I look forward to seeing all your amazing Bags and Boxes.





Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Sentiments:  Use a Sentiment
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Celebrate 
Penny Black & More Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Stamping Sensations:  Anything Goes 
Inkspirational Challenge: Use Markers or Pencils.
Mema's Crafts August Challenge:  Anything Goes 




I couldn't find links for the following:
Blue pleated ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Lace:  Stash
Pearl Spray: Stash
Charm: Stash
Chipboard heart: Stash - covered with She said papers 





22 comments:

  1. Love this sweet little Tilda, your bag is just beautiful, a gift of it's self, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely stunning Suzi!!
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really really stunning
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your gift bag IS a gift in and of itself! So beautiful with all the layers, papers, flowers, hearts..and the focal image is beyond stunning! Gorgeousness in every detail! Thank you for sharing at Inkspirational Challenges!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable gift box, I especially love the charm and ribbon..uniques a material and looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, I love the vintage feel, super image, great colours, love it all!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful details on this beautiful card. Love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Penny Black and More! Good luck, and don't forget you can enter up to 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is outstanding. I love how you colored this image. What a talent! And the outline is pretty in the brown...if it was black it would detract from your soft colors of her dress. This is very very pretty and sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. I hope you'll enter more of our upcoming challenges. Your art work is lovely. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the awesomest bag lady ever! Another darling creation!
    Hugs. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very very beautiful Suzi!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. me again :)
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is a stunner hun and thank you for sharing at Mema's Crafts very good luck hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear,
    Your card were so fabulous, love it!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC and Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet and adorable! Thanks for joining August Anything Goes challenge at Memas Crafts. Princess – DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so pretty, loving all the detailing.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is adorable! I love the stamps, the coloring, the paper, the flowers, the lace, the embellishments.....I just love it all! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Suzi! This is just too gorgeous and everything about it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous and amazing creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations.
    Happy crafting, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx