Wednesday, August 20

Midweek Magnolias DT #96 Back to School



Good Morning my dears,  It's time for a new challenge over at


This fortnight we would love to see your creations with the theme 

"Back To School"



As you can see I decided to make a corner bookmark using sweet Write a Message Tilda from the Lost & Found collection 2013
and coloured her using copics and derwent soft pencils.


My papers once again are from a very old collection of papermania basics spots and checks which have been in my storage box for at least 2 years.  I'm slowly getting them all used up before I invest in any more papers.  

The little notebook and diploma I made from scraps of paper. The lace and ribbon are from my stash.

Please take the time to pop over and take a peek at the stunning work the fab DT have created for you this week. They are amazing.

Our sponsor as always is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

All you need to do is follow the simple rules on our sidebar to be included in the prize draw.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Crafty Sentiments:  Back to School Love to Scrap:  Anything Goes 
Lexi's Creations:  Back to School
Hiding in my Craft Room:  Use Ribbon
A Girl who Crafts: Anything Goes 
Meme's Crafts August: Anything Goes  
Craftin Desert Diva's: Back to school

17 comments:

  1. So cute and functional too, great idea Suzie
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi this book mark is fantastic
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your corner book mark! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Back to School Linky Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab corner book card Suzi, love this tilda she's perfect for back to school, good idea
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bookmark Suzi.Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Suzi! Perfect stamnp for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea Suzi. I had forgotten all about the sweet little bookmarks! Message Tilda is perfect for yjr back to school theme. Love the paper choice and, oh my, what cute little emcelliesl Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute! This is great for teachers, staff members, and students! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these corner bookmarks!!
    Beautiful and useful too (especially for someone like me that HATES it when people turn down the pages!)

    Back to what I was saying...a fabulous idea to make a 'Back to School' bookmark just as the children (and the teachers) start a new academic year.
    Love the embellies and the gorgeous colours.

    Big hugs to you
    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful bookmark! Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas for the Back to School Linky Party.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Craftin' Desert Diva DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty. I love Maggie stamps and she is just darling. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness, I love your book mark! I adore your image and how you've colored Tilda. You're awesome with your markers! The shape is too cute and the papers are perfect. GREAT GREAT project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. CUTEness! Thanks for joining August Anything Goes challenge at Mema's Crafts. Princess – DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Suzi! this is absolutely darling! thanks for playing along with us at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this idea! My daughter loves books and I think a few a these might be just the thing to put in her Christmas stocking this year.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx