Wednesday, August 13

Midweek Magnolias #95 Reminder. Peek -a- Boo!! I'm Here!!!



Hi all,  I'm running a bit late on my midway post for
our Decorate a gift bag/or box over at 


I tried to finish my bag last night but due to circumstances I couldn't get it all put together.  Never mind!!  it's done now and it now joins my collection of gift bags to use when needed.



I've used various dies from Whimsy Stamps, Marianne Designs, Memory Box, La la Land and Poppystamps, the pretty flowers are from I am roses .  My Tilda is from the Pink Lemonade collection and is called here I am Tilda. 

I do hope you can pop over and join us, you could be in with the chance of winning a fabulous surprise package from 


Our Sponsor

That's all from me for now my dears,  but I look forward to seeing all your lovely gift bags or boxes.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Summer Colours 
Craft Room Challenge:  Summer Garden - my bag isn't a garden but it does have a lovely flower box overlooking the garden. 
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes 
My Craft Spot:  3D flowers 
Crafting When We Can:  Bright Colours 
Penny Black & More:  Anything Goes 
Stamping Sensations:  Anything Goes 
Sugar Creek Hollow:  Summer Sunshine 

19 comments:

  1. This is stunning Suzi. I love the image people out of the shutters and such a fabulous design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't your bag just bursting with sweetness! :o) I love how Tilda is peeking out from the shutters, especially with your sentiment choice! The flowers and ivy are gorgeous and that heart banner is one of my favorite La-La Land dies. :o) Stunning creation! Thank you for sharing this sweet bag with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute Suzi! Love it! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delightful, Suzi! Any body would love to be the recipient of one of your lovely gift bags even if it was empty!!! This is beautifully designed, each embellishment showcasing the others, and of course Tilda steals the show!
    Hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous Suzi, love the cute little scene, fab idea
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, a wonderful project, love it.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the cutest stamp and, Suzi, you have showcased her beautifully! What a precious tote bag! Your scene is just too stinkin' cute! I love it!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and sweet creation.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gift bag, great image and flowers, lovely design! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet and pretty! Lovely layout and colors. Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Amelia (DT SCH)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your project! Beautiful design and colors.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is just an amazing creation! Every detail is superb & I just love how you arranged those flowers...beautiful, beautiful work!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again tomorrow for our Doodling challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's stunning Suzi.
    I love this Tilda and she looks fabulous peaking out of the window this way!
    Perfectly embellished as always.

    Big hugs to you
    love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty bag, beautifully designed
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable gift bag, Suzi. Perfect use of this "Here I am Tilda." She is so cute.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  16. A super creation Suzi, sorry I am so late but only just back from holiday and playing catch up.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations and PB&M challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how darling! So many fun and fabulous layers! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aaah absolutely delightful and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx