Sunday, August 31

Totally Tilda DT - Glitter/Gems/Pearls







Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card for our new challenge over at 

Totally Tilda


This fortnights theme is Glitter/Gems/Pearls you must have all 3 items on your creation and of course sweet Tilda. My pearls are on the butterfly's, my Gems are the brads in my flowers and I've glittered the petals.  

This trio of sweet Tilda's are all from the Pink Lemonade Collection - Tilda with Rose lace dress - Tilda with lace pants and Buzz Tilda 

They have been coloured using copics and Derwent soft pencils for shading. I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Zoe from Bunny Zoe's Crafts 

gif maker


Do please pop over and take a peek at the fabulous designs my sweet friends the Tildarette's have created to enthuse and inspire you.  I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations over the coming 2 weeks.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Your favourite stamp, sorry girls I couldn't choose just one,  I love every stamp that comes out but the Pink Lemonade collection is my favourite one. That's until the next collection comes out. lol 
Simply Magnolia Challenge: Holiday/travels -  I loved going for picnics with my Grandchildren while they were on School Holidays.
Time for Magnolia Challenge:  It's still  Summer
Creative Corner Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Copics Marker Europe Challenge: Anything Goes with Copics 
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes 
Marvelous Magnolias:  Anything Goes 






10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such beautiful colors and I love these 3 images together. Thanks for joining us at
    Marvelous Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Suzi. I love how you mask multiple characters together. They look like three sisters. Love it.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Suzi this is just so girlylicious. Loving the cheerful colours and the pretty flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Suzi! Beautiful design with setting off the gals!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute scene Suzi !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty!!! I love these three images together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute Suzi! Gorgeous images! Love the flowers! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous trio of Tildas! Such a beautiful card.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation Suzi, love the perfectly coloured trio of Tildas and all the adorable detail! Glad you had time to picnic with your grandchildren this summer - sounds lovely!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia, hope you can join us again soon, and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx