Tuesday, September 30

Magnolia-licious DT Monochromatic Challenge



Good morning my dears, I'm here to remind you that you still have oodles of time to pop over and join in the fun at

Magnolia-licious Challenge


Our theme is Monochromatic and as you can see I've gone with grey tones which I think are perfect on this Kraft gift bag. My image is Show me the Way Tilda from the Winter Wonderland collection 2013 available HERE  I have also used the new #2 Early Bird Doohickey die club kit, the cute horse x2 , tree x 2 , snowflake x4, Holly & Berry leaves x 2 and the snowflake border.  




My first layer of paper is Tim Holtz shabby chic 12 x 12 pad which I've stitched around the edges using my 20yr old trusty sewing machine. My second lair of paper is from Maya designs and is the vintage Autumn basics 6x6 pad. I've also used this paper to cut out some of the dies. 

The stamps surrounding Tilda are from Marianne Designs, the recipe stamp at the top is from paperartsy and the December 25th is cut from TH paper pad.






Our sponsor as always is the very generous Diana with a fabulous
Special Surprise package. 

Don't forget you could also win a prize if you leave a comment on the Main Blog post and on our Design Team posts.  The more comments you leave the more chance you have to win.


Wishing you all a fabulous day and I am so looking forward to
seeing all your beautiful projects over the next few weeks.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under:  Distressing
Dutch Magnolia Lovers:  Anything Goes and sadly this is the very last challenge.  Going to miss you girls. 
Magnolia Forever: Monochromatic
Magnolia Mania:  Bingo, my line is Pearls/Distressing/ 
Lace and/ or Ribbon
Classy Cards 'n Such:  Christmas Die cuts 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Just for Girls 
Allsorts Challenge:  A Stitch Up
Completely Christmas:  Anything Goes 
Simply Magnolia:  Anything Goes 


 Recipe:


23 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi really beautiful Christmas card hun love it and thanks for sharing at Completely Christmas hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouaw ! Wouaw ! Wouaw ! Absolutely fabulous ! I liiikkkkkeeee !!!!

    Thanks for joining us at [Magnolia Forever] and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, loved the Doohickey Club kit once again too. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi,

    Your gift bag is spectacular! So many perfect details and embellishments. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card suzie, i like your coloring. Im used to stamping black with magnolia.. soon Ill use brown :-) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning as always Suzi, Thank you for sharing at Magnolia Forever! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing ! Such a beautiful Christmas creation !
    Thanks for your participation at Magnolia Forever !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning gift bag Suzi. The monochromatic theme lends much elegance to this project. Can't wait to get my dies inn my hot little hands!!! Big hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift bag Suzi!! I love these new dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply STUNNING Suzi!! What a truly beautiful gift bag you have here!! I love all your wonderful die cut embellishments...your Tilda is beautiful!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is stunning! So many great details! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunning gift bag Suzi, so many gorgeous die cut details.
    Thank you for your vote over at Scrapping4fun.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, wow!!! I really love your card Suzi. The colours and detail are gorgeous as is your artwork.

    I wish I had ordered Doohickey vol 2 now that I have seen the die cuts on your card.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You never fail to amaze me with your stunning creations Suzi,thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Suzi! I love how you've used all those new club dies. It's making me crazy to not have the time to use mine just yet.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just lovely, there's something magical about neutrals like this, so pretty, love it
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card for our allsorts challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a beautiful gift bag! Such stunning die-cuts.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This bag is already a gift Suzi. I love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  20. stunning giftbag! Thanks for joining us with our last challenge!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute Suzi! I love all the die cuts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely stunning giftbag Suzi! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx