Wednesday, September 3

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational post




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my "W"ednesday inspirational post for 

Magnolia-licious 


I've chosen to use one of Sylvia Zet (Whimsy) stamps, this cutie's name is Rowan Fairy and she is available over at Magnolia-licious Store along with many more fabulous stamps, dies, flowers, papers and so much more.  If you haven't visited the store since it's stunning make over then you are missing out.  It's so easy to navigate and find the items you're looking for.  Go on pop over and treat yourself you know you want to.  

My dear Buddy Chris is posting with me today and you really need to scoot over to her blog and take a peek at the fantabulous creation she has made. WOW!!!  

Don't forget to leave a comment to be included in the draw for a surprise gift from our lovely Diana. 



In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Craft-room Challenge:  Something Old/Something New. My old item is last years papers from Maja designs and my prima flowers, my new item is my Rowan Fairy stamp.
Papertake Weekly:  Anything goes with the extra option of recycle or upcycle. 
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes 
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Summer Colours 
Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge:  Anything goes 




22 comments:

  1. Really beautifully done, love that little image and all the details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Suzi. Love that sweet little image & oh how I love that Brides Bow die. I've said it before but I really do need to go buy it. It makes the perfect addition to any card.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi.
    Your card is wonderful. I love Rowan Fairy and you have coloured her to perfection.
    The layout and detail is gorgeous.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow. This is amazing!!! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutly fantastic card!!!!
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift bag! Love the green on Tilda's outfit.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Love the soft colors and design you chose.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous card, love the colors, embellies and image
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your darling cards, Suzi. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que hermosa tarjeta!!! me encanto!!! gracias por crear!!!

    Mis Cinco Amores Scrap

    elblogdemiscincoamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous creation! Eveything in this card is wonderful...image,papers,
    details,layout,coloring!
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge "Anything Goes".
    Good luck and I hope to see again.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi,
    Your card is beautiful!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card I love your coloring and your design.. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! I love the image you chose and your coloring is fabulous. The papers and embellishments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is beautiful! I love that bow! Gorgeous Suzi! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet lovely card. Just Gorgeous!
    (Hugs)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
    -Brenda-
    -SBC DT-

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing and just stunning love the beautiful colors, Your Wee image is just darling. Love all the die cuts. Great layout and the paper choice is incredible. We love seeing your creating. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your top pick over at Scrapbook Blessings Club. Please pick up your top 3 badge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx