Wednesday, September 10

Midweek Magnolias #97 Christmas is Coming Midway Reminder




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that you still have until next Tuesday to join us over at 

Midweek Magnolias


in our "Christmas is Coming" challenge.

I've up-cycled a couple of shopping list notepads using two utterly adorable Tildas' from the 2013 Winter Wonderland collection.
The day before Xmas stocking Tilda and In the Snow heart Tilda 
Both have been coloured using Copics and Derwent pencils


My papers are a mish mash of MME and Bazzill Basics. 
I used my WRMK envelope punch board to make the bow and my Cuttlebug Script embossing folder to give it some texture. Lots of snowtex, glitter, Frantage and distressing. Flowers are I am Roses and poinsettia are WOC 




I know the girls who receive these cuties will adore them as they are huge Tilda fans and they both love pink. lol.  Wonder who that could be!!!!!

Have a fabulous day everyone,  I'm off out to spend the day with my precious Daughter.  See you all later.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Time for Magnolia Challenge:   Winter Fun
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge:  Anything embossed - I used my CB script embossing folder on my paper bow
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Favourite colour combo.  My favourite is Pink with any other dark colour. ie. grey,black,brown.
Simply Magnolia:  CAS or Fully Loaded - I've gone fully loaded.
The Glory of Christmas Challenge:  Bingo,  my line is Snowflake/Stamp/Glitter
Allsorts Challenge:  Pretty in Pink
Paper Creator's Crafts:  Early Christmas 
Christmas Stampin' All Year:  One stamp only 
Sweet Pea Stampers:  Lots of Layers 


25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...very well done. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Suzi. Love them both. Love all the texture.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning! Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Pea Stampers this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful work, love them, so pretty.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and a great creation, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's really really a good idea
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovelyproject thanks for sharing with sweet pea stampers this week hope to see you bback soon Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! So very detailed and feminine! Anyone would love to find these in their stocking or gift bag! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile it On!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable!! WHO wouldn't want to receive them?? I really like the one with the bow and the tree charm. Super cute! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful notebook covers - a pretty gift.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty. Love all the details and the cute Tildas. I know the recipients will love them. Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite part of your project is the textured snow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design and gorgeous colours Suzi, absolutely perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in and sharing your lovely work with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh Suzi, this is just beyond amazing! lOVE IT! Thank you very much for joining our Time for Magnolia Christmas Challenge - Winter fun and good luck! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 41 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love these...lizzi simply magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH EM GE! Aren't these just so delightful! I've looked at some Derwent Pencils, because your coloring with them is gorgeous! They are quite an investment here. Anyhoo, your altered shopping lists are both exquisitely done. Love the crimped panel of the Day Before Christmas one, and the bow on the other. You've created so much depth on these otherwise ordinary items. Great job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are just super - what a great idea and so pretty

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab creations !
    Thanks for your partipation at the Paper Creator challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are fabulous notepads, so many beautiful details.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful shoppinglist pads Suzi, I love the bright colours and design. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!
    you can find your win on our Blog.
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful as always. Love them! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx