Wednesday, September 17

Midweek Magnolias #98 Fall/Autumn





Hello my dears, a very good morning to you all,  I'm here to share my project for our new challenge over at 

Midweek Magnolias


This fortnight we have the theme of  "Fall/Autumn" 
I chose to use one of my older stamps.  Tilda with Flower Pot from the Butterfly Dreams 2011 collection as I think with her wee coat and tackity boots she is perfect for Autumn.

Tilda has been coloured with Copics and Derwent soft pencils for the shading.   A list of Ingredients are at the bottom of my post with links where possible. 

Our Sponsor is the very generous

Our Sponsor

Who will be sending our winner a special surprise package.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Mania  Challenge:  Bingo My line is Stitching/Lace or ribbon/Sentiment
A Creative Romance:  Anything Goes 
Penny Black and More:  Autumn Colours
Lexi's Creations:  Autumn Colours
ABC Challenge:  T is for Tic Tac Toe - my line is
 Flowers/lace/dies or punches
Simply Create Too:  Fall/Autumn




Recipe:

Magnolia Tilda with Flower Pot - Could only find the mini Here
Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tag die and Wave Tag die 
both Here and Here 
Papers: Maja Designs 6x6 Vintage Autumn basics pad Here
Flowers, lace, leaves:  Stash
Sentiment: Kaisercraft CS137 Texture - Birthday Here 

19 comments:

  1. Wow Suzi, gorgeous project, and those text thats great.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift bag looks so cute, really nice work. Thanks for your participance at Magnolia Mania.

    Hugs, Stoeffchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the queen of pretty gift bags, great job Suzi
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Suzi and absolutely perfect for our Autumnal theme at Penny Black and More challenge, thanks so much for sharing your lovely gift bag with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love the rich Autumn colors! Perfect for our challenge at Penny Black and More! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful bag Suzi , love this Tilda.
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous bag, great work, I love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I'm crowning you the "Bag Lady". You are the QUEEN of gift bags. You must have quaite a huge collection by now. This is adorable. I love the sentiment! My birthday is coming up soon so I'm taking it to <3. Yes, *sigh* another 365!!! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another one of your absolutely gorgeous bags. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi: So cute gift bag! Thank you for joining in the fun at Simply Create Too's "Fall Challenge #70.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gift itself! So cute Suzi! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your gift bag is simply gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful! Beautiful image, such great coloring, and great papers. Love the lace and cloth.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't been here for a while Suzi, but it doesn't mean I have abandoned you, it just seems that life gets more hectic when it should be quietening down! Loving the look of your new blog and I just adore your gift bag - you know what a big fan of your bags I am (I could never bear to part with the one you sent me a couple of years ago!!). Have a great Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous autumn themed card, perfect for our 'Autumn Colours' challenge. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful gift bag!!. Great image, colours, dies & embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx