Wednesday, September 3

Midweek Magnolias DT #97 Christmas is coming!!!




Good morning my dears,  It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at 

Midweek Magnolias


This fortnight we want to see all you lovely Christmas Creations as the theme is "Christmas is Coming"

Our sponsor as always is the very generous Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

Who will be sending our Random Winner a surprise package. 




 I decided to make another Christmas gift bag to add to my 
collection.  I want to be prepared and ready without having to panic nearer the time.  I love having a stash of these all ready to fill with Christmas goodies for the recipients.



My Tilda is from The Winter Wonderland 2013 collection and is called Merry Xmas Tilda.  The collection is available over at 
Magnolia-licious Store  I've also used Magnolia Christmas papers from last years collection.  

I've used Santa and Dec 25th washi tape from MME, poinsettias from WOC Marianne Design Xmas tree die, sentiment and die from Whimsy Stamps. Tim Holtz snowflake BigZ die. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit I hope you will shoot over to Midweek Magnolias and take a peek at the amazing creation my lovely DT friends have made for you. They are stunning to say the least.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

A Creative Romance:  A touchj of Kraft 
The Ribbon Girls:  August Magnolia Challenge Only - Use a Charm and of course ribbon 
Dutch Magnolia Lovers:  Use Wood. I have added a wooden heart and painted it white. 
Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Holiday/Travel
Allsorts Challenge:  Early Christmas Makes
Magnolia Down Under:  Use your favourite stamp.  I love all my maggies but there are certain stamps I love to use more than others,  this is one of my favourite Christmas Tildas. 
Completely Christmas:  Anything Goes 
Southern Girls Challenge:  All about Texture 



17 comments:

  1. Stunning bag Sue. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous gift bag!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pretty bag
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift bag. Anyone would be so thrilled to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Suzi, love how you've coloured Tilda and all the beautiful details you've used on your gift bag. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creations never fail to please Suzi, this gift bag will make someones gift very special. Perfect for our Christmas theme at Allsorts this week, thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 27 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning creation! Your attention to detail is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! This may be the most gorgeous bag I have ever seen! If I got this, I don't think I would even need to open it to see what was inside. :) How do you even think to layer all those fabulous elements together?! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love the Christmas Tildas. Your little gift bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Thanks for playing with southern Girls Challenge ..DT Neha

    ReplyDelete
  12. magnifique réalisation Suzi, charmante et si mignonne, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous gift bag Suzi with so many beautiful details!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so pretty Suzi! The bag makes a beautiful gift itself! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Suzy, thanks for joining the DML challenge, with your lovely card!
    Greetz Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx