Wednesday, September 24

Midweek Magnolias DT Midway Reminder #98 Autumn/Fall


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that you still have until next Tuesday to join us over at 

Midweek Magnolias


in our "Autumn/Fall"challenge.

I've made a gift bag and belly band closure using some adorable Echo Park papers from the This & That collection, this one is called Flower Box. I've used sweet Scooter Tilda from the Turning Leaves collection 2012 and some fabulous handmade flowers using Heartfelt Creations Vintage Morning Background stamp and The Vintage Bloom Die.  Leaves are Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations and are the classic leaf die.


Tilda has been coloured using Flex Markers, Copics and Derwent pencils for shading. The cute Sentiment is stamped onto a Spellbinders Fleur de lis smallest die 


Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who will be sending our 
Random Picked winner a surprise package.

Our Sponsor


That's all from me for now my dears,  I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations over
at Midweek Magnolias.  In the meantime have a wonderful day.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under:  Distressing 
Papertake Weekly:  Oh how Cute!
Deep Ocean Challenge:  At least 1 flower
Cute Card Thursday #339:  Awesome Autumn
Crafting for all Seasons:  Colours of Autumn
Come and Get it Challenge:   Use 3 of something - I've used 3 die cuts flowers. 
Hobby Cutz Challenge:  Not a Card 
Penny Black and More:  Autumn Colours 
Corrosive Challenge:  Autumn/Fall 





12 comments:

  1. Another wonderful gift bag creation, I'd forgotten about this little Tilda, must ink her up, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Fall gift bag
    warm colours
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift bag, Suzi. I love the colors and the flowers. You've colored your image so nicely. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous, love this paper bag
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bag. I simply must get me some Magnolia images, they are so cute! I love those flowers too, so pretty ! Thank you so much for joining us at Come and Get It this week. I hope to see you back again. ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW, WOW, WOW! This is just gorgeous! I love all your gift bags, each one a beautiful unique creation. The flowers are amazing. Ooooooo, its just a delight to the eyes!
    Hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful gift bag with such pretty papers! i love the 3D flowers too. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the feel of this! Your distressing awesome! Thanks for joining in our challenge at The Corrosive Challenge, and I wish you luck in the draw!

    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your bag is adorable! You, like me, are using more than one item to color the images. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do, right? Tilda is lovely! You are so talented at this!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always make such gorgeous things! This is another one! Love it! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bright and fantastic! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx