Sunday, September 28

Totally Tilda DT - #105 Sitting Tilda




Hello my dears,  I'm here with my DT project for


Totally Tilda 


Our theme for the next fortnight is to use a "Sitting Tilda"

  I've made this bottle tag  for a sweet couple (my dear Daughter and wonderful SIL) who celebrated their First Anniversary yesterday.

How cute are these two sweet Magnolia Stamps, they are perfect for each other, just as the happy couple are who will receive this gift.

Both images are from the Pink Lemonade collection, Edwin with his cute accordion and Gypsy Tilda with her crystal ball. 



Our Sponsor this this challenge is 

gif maker

With a prize of 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me, I hope you enjoyed it and do please come back and see me soon. 


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend

Hugs





Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  Anything Goes + a DT call
That's Crafty! Challenge:  All you need is Love 
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes/Use 3 layers 






11 comments:

  1. How cute, what a lovely idea, nicely done Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I am sure they will love it! congratulations to the happy couple! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet, Sizi! These do indeed make a darling couple. Delightful design elements and beautifully colored! Awesome...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag Suzi
    so beautiful images
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really adorable Suzi! Love it! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful, I love it, you have done a great job on this!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi.
    I love your creation and I bet your Daughter and SIL did too.
    You have coloured the images so beautifully and the detail is super.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This - is - ADORABLE! Those two really compliment each other nicely.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely. Could you please tell me what the name of the banner die is?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cute, love all the layer you have use!! Great coloring! Thank you for play with us at Creative Moments this time, hope to see you again real soon. Hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx