Friday, September 5

Vintage Christmas gift box and card




Hello my dears,   I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.  I know I am!!  I wanted to share a shabby vintage style card and gift box that I've been playing with over the past couple of days.


Most of you that follow me will know that I've fallen head over heels in love with the fabulous Heartfelt Creations Stamps and Dies.  I don't have an abundance of their products yet (but my stash is slowly growing).




I still have tons of Christmas papers from last year and the year before!!!!  and I am determined to use up as many of them as possible.  My taste in papers has changed so the bright reds/greens and heavily patterned papers etc I will be donating to my Grandchildren's school and I'll be keeping and using the nice muted blues/creams/neutrals etc.  like the ones above.

My card is a 6x6 and my box is a 6x4x2 I've used a couple of vintage images from a Marianne Design Sheet, everything has been distress with my Th distress wheel and then edges with some thick gesso paint  The flowers are Vintage Morning background stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations and the dies behind are Raindrops on Roses from Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations. 

All the flowers have been treated with gesso paint and glamour dust. The ribbon is SU and the pin I made myself.  The matching bow I made using my envelope punch board.  The cute wooden heart is from Live and Love crafts.

Anyway's that's all from me for today, I have a few projects in the pipe line so I'll be back to share them with you soon.

Have a wonderful weekend where ever you are.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:


A little bit Crafty:  Distress it
4 Crafty Chicks:  Stitching Real or Faux 



5 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Suzi, i liked it very much.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic work! so perfect, I love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas project, Suzi. Love this vintage look. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I love this box too. I really Love Love Love the card. Your work is Amazing. I'm so happy I found your blog.
    (Hugs)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH, Suzi!! This box set is absolutely stunning!! Wow! Love the faux stitching you've added as one of your many incredible details! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx