Thursday, September 4

Yippee!!!! I've made the Semi-final stage of Heartfelt Creations Design Team Call



Hello my lovely's  I am very excited, honoured and thrilled to share my super news with you, I have made the Semi Final stages of the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Call.  Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!! oh my gosh!! how amazing is that.

Here are a few of the creations I've made since finding this amazing company via Oyster Stamps who were doing a demonstration at the Yours Sincerely Craft Fair in Edinburgh a few months ago. I bought a few of the stamps and dies and I've been hooked ever since.  You could help me achieve my dream by reading the post below and casting your votes.








DT Semifinalists: Today we are pleased to announce the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Semifinalists. Choosing from such great talent and diversified submissions is very difficult and we appreciate all the applicants that participated in the design team call. Without further ado, here are the semifinalists: Karen ConnerMaureen RussellKaren LetchworthSusan SmitJoyce ErbAmanda ReedShellie GeigleDebbie SeyerJolande van OosterhoutArchana JoshiShona RatliffRobin TharaldsonCandy SlabaughMallika KejriwalMarzena ZiuziakowskaTracey Fehr, Susannah McManusAnne Harada,Shena GartonSandie DunneNupur Priya and Gloria Stengel
Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you particpate and vote your 5 favorite semifinalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on September 30th, 2014.
Many of you participated in voting for the current design team members. When you voted, you were also entered into a drawing for a $50 certificate. The winner is Peggy Salyer, congratulations!
We just sold out of the Festive Christmas I Want It Alls, but the individual products are still available. Thanks for stopping by today, Emma Lou


Thank you so much for visiting,  I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

Hugs n Love 

10 comments:

  1. Well done, your creations are gorgeous, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These designs are all stunning Suzi. Congratulations on being selected and I will be sure to vote for you as soon as I choose 4 to go alongside yourself.
    You would surely be an asset to the team.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those purple flowers are just stunning! I love these and you would be an asset to the team, congratulations and good luck
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, Just popped in to say hi and to whish you all the best with the votes. Enjoyed visiting your special place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo!!!!
    Great projects
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! Congrats on being on the semifinalist list! Good luck with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs Suzi! Good luck and congratulations on being a semi-finalist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this purple flowered birthday card. How did you do the opaque purple leaf on the background?

    Congratulations on making to the HC semi-finals! I have already voted for you and four others. You are so talented and you have so inspired me.
    Thanks so much.
    (Hugs)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations Suzi. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a perfect fit for Heartfelt! Your vintage work is stunning! Best wishes for the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx