Tuesday, October 28

Magnolia-licious DT - Fancy Folds



A very good morning everyone,  I'm here today with my card for our new challenge over at 


Our theme is "FANCY FOLDS"  and I've made a double fronted 6x6 card using sweet Ski Star Tilda from the new Waiting for Christmas collection available for pre order over at 


I've also used the poinsettia and ornament Doohickey die from the Vol 2 Club kit. 

My papers are papermania basics and Tim Holtz vintage shabby chic 


I used a circular Whimsy sentiment and popped it onto a spellbinder small scallop nesti and then mounted that onto my memory box Astrid Circle die.  The washi tape is from My minds eye Vintage Christmas range. 


I think I've covered all the details of the card and I do hope you can find time to join us in our challenge.  I so look forward to seeing all your fabulous makes.  Our sponsor is of course the lovely Diana - owner of Magnolia-licious store and she will be sending our random winner a surprise package.


You could also be included in our draw for another surprise if you leave a comment on the main blog post or any of the DT's blogs. The more love you leave the bigger the chance of winning.


Right my lovely's that's all I have for you for today but I will see you all tomorrow with another Magnolia creation.

Have a fabulous day

Hugs 


Challenges Entered

Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything Goes with a hand made bow
Love to Create Challenge:  More than 1 fold 
The Paper Girls Challenge:  Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant:  Anything Goes 
My Craft Creations:  Anything Goes 
Come and Get it Challenge:  Recipe of Designer Paper, Ribbon,
Bling and Die Cuts
Christmas Card Challenge:  Anything Goes






24 comments:

  1. Wow. This is spectacular. I love your magic colour and adding these smashing a superb winter flowers are perfect. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Your card is stunning Suzi ! Love your colouring and the dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this card is stunning, I love all details and the stamp is gorgeous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Suzi. This is a beautiful card. The layout is great and I love all the dies that you used. This really is Magnolia-licious. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The colors are stunning. All the flowers are so beautiful.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh this is adorable! I love the papers you chose. This card if fabulous! I can't wait to get my Waiting for Christmas stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww sooo gorgeous card, love it.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hi Suzi what a stunning card. Love this new Tilda and you coloured her so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work Suzi, great colour and the flowers are fab.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a delightful wintry card -- love the colors with the tinges of brown. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love your coloring and that Magnolia is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just beautiful Suzi, I love all the pretty die cuts, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very pretty. I love the dimension and fancy fold.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fanbulous card Suzi
    have a great day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the deep rich colors you used! Stunning! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card love the design and those flowers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooops, Barb back to say thank you for sharing with us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous card, Suzi! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my this is gorgeous and those flowers are STUNNING! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create More than One Fold challenge.
    Hugs's
    Jackie LTC owner/designer
    http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card! Love the image, embellishments, and how you finished off the inside! Thank you for joining our "More than 1-Fold" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx