Wednesday, October 1

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational Post




A very good morning everyone,  I't's "W"ednesday which means that a couple of the Magnolia-licious Design Team have the pleasure to showcase one of the many stamps available over at

Magnolia-licious Store


For my card I've chosen a Whimsy Wee stamp called Angelica from the Sylvia Zet collection.  Isn't she adorable, you will find her 
HERE along with other delightful designs by Sylvia.  

I used various mediums to colour her up including Copics, Flex markers and Derwent soft pencils with lots of lovely snowtex thrown in to give that winter look.  My sentiment stamps are also from Whimsy and I've used the new Doohickey #2 collection of dies. 

 My dear friend and DT buddy Karen is showcasing an adorable Penny Black stamp so do pop over and leave some love because as the poster states below, if you leave a comment on either the main blog page or any of the Dt's blogs then you will be included in the draw for a fabulous Surprise package for our lovely Diana.



Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me I hope you had a pleasant stay and you'll come back to see me soon.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Lace 
Die Cuttin' Divas:  Anything Goes 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  At least 1 flower
The Pink Elephant:  Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart:  Anything Goes
Through the Craft room Door:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Sentiments:  Bingo, my line is Rubber Stamp/Gems/Flowers
Ppinkydolls Challenge: Make it Girly



17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is very beautiful. I love the vintage feel and the adorable image. Great colour combination too. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Your colouring is fab!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous. The image is cute as can be and you've colored her magnificently. The colors are so pretty together...the soft tones of aqua and tan. The diecuts are great...love that tree in the bottom right and that rhinestone swirl on the top right is great. The snowflake border is beautiful and putting that little flower in the middle of the snowflake softens this so much. The bits of snow on the card are wonderful. I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab creation Suzi, love the embellies and dies
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, so soft and delicate, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, just love this stamp, another one for my wishlist, very pretty card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suzi! I love the soft palette you've used and your fabulous colouring. Gorgeous stamp too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous card!Lovely image with great coloring and design.
    Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous creation. Thanks so much for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous creation. Thanks so much for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Suze, fabulous coloring and love the layout!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I just love the colors and you design is perfect.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely!! So that isn't frantage then? I really love the "snow" but I don't have anything like that yet. Is it easy to use? What a sweet image! And the tree is so cute. Did you say where that was from? I will read your post again. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Ppinkydolls. I hope you join us again for a new challenge starting tomorrow. Hugs! Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, such a beautiful image and details!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super creation and lovely design. Thanks for joining in our challenge of Bingo this week.xx
    aNNie
    {Crafty Sentiments Inspirations DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! Love that tree! Cute card! Nancee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx