Wednesday, October 29

Midweek Magnolias Candy Winner


Just a quick post to announce the winner of the candy I offered one of my followers if they joined in the challenge and left me a comment.

I wish I could send you all a prize but sadly I haven't won the lottery yet!!!  

I used Random Org to choose who that lucky lady was so 



The lucky lady is 


Drum roll................................................. please

Chanelle



Please contact me HERE sweetie so I can post your goodies off to you asap.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Wow Suzi how lucky am I so chuffed I've won your yummy candy having trouble with your email link but think I have it anyway.

    Thanks again Lots of Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx