Wednesday, October 22

Midweek Magnolias DT #100 Blog Hop Celebrations Reminder


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that our 100th Celebratory Challenge and Prize giving Blog Hop is still running over at 


You have until late Tuesday to Hop and create something for our 

"Special Celebration" theme to be in with the chance of winning a fabulous prize from one of our sponsors.

Once again I've chosen a Christmas theme only this time I've altered a wooden heart and added a couple of chipboard heart to change the shape and make it more dynamic.  I've used sweet Tilda with trumpet from the new Waiting for Christmas collection 2014 I've also used the accent Poinsettia and Sparkle heart stamps which are all available to pre order over at




 Tilda has been coloured using Flexmarkers and Derwent soft pencils, the presents die is a Tim Holtz Alterations die and has been distressed using forest moss and fired brick ink pads.


I used the Poinsettia Doohickey die and distressed the edges with Brushed corduroy. My cute bows are the new Spellbinders Victorian Tassle collection.  Papers are all My Minds Eye Lost & Found  two.  The Merry Christmas Sentiment is from Magnolia's Little Christmas 2014 collection and has been heat embossed using gold heat it up embossing powder. 

That's about it from me for now my dears, I do hope you can pop over and join us, looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

Inky Chicks Challenge:  Christmas 
Craft Hoarders Anonymous:  Lots of Layers (at least 3)
The Crafty Bloggers Network: Christmas
Craft Your Passion:  Bingo I chose Recycle/Stamp/Die cuts
Love to Scrap Challenge:  Seeing Dots 
Perfectly Rustics Challenge:  Holidays 
Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge:  Anything Goes 


30 comments:

  1. Wauuu
    gorgeous Christmas project
    with new Magnolia stamps
    love it
    have a lovely day Suzi
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Suzi, love the cute Tilda and gorgeous design!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutly fabulous suzi, i wish all those gifts :)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely altered box Suzi! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and darling, love this! Thank for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Just adore the shape and gorgeous colours with the fabby new stamps always an inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative, Suzi! I love how you did the packages and bows. Just beautiful.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so creative and I love the sweet little image. Your coloring is perfect and I love the flower! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous with so many fabulous details. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project! Very creative. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how cute and TFS for sharing this wonderful card with Us! looks amazing and so pretty.
    cheers
    bibiana
    PS: New challenge at my blog: "Throwback Thursday". Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so cute! Gorgeous project! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable Christmas project. Thanks for entering our challenge. Kim, DT for Craft Your Passion

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, love the gift boxes and all the elements you added. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful creation, I love the shape and sparkly bows!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi this is absolutely adorable, I love how you have combined the stamped image with the die cut presents, all the elements work fantastically together. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics Holiday challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi, i'm with Cathie! This is an adorable project!! I love the sparkle, after all Christmas is most certainly the time to shine!! THanks for joining with us at Perfectly Rustics!
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really beautiful! Love tat people are doing Christmas projects already, gives me lots of ideas. Thanks for joining us at CYP for our BINGO challenge. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are the queen of repurposing! What a wonderful find, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous Card, love all the layers... thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Craft Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love seeing your creations. They are always beautiful! This one does not disappoint. It is amazing! Thanks for joining us at love to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this project so much!! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us at Love to Scrap Challenge. Hope you'll join us again for the new challenge that starts tomorrow.
    Debi DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  25. So adorable. I dear friend just sent me some Magnolias to color! I need to give it a try. Thanks for playing along at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx