Wednesday, October 29

Midweek Magnolias DT - #101 Glitter/lace/pearls





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to tell you that a new themed challenge has started over at 


and for the next fortnight we would like to see your creations with all three of the following elements.

"GLITTER/LACE/PEARLS"

I've used an older Tilda from the Little Christmas 2012 collection and her name is Little Tilda.  She is still as adorable as ever.   I have put a list of ingredients used below my post, but sadly they don't all have links to where I bought them as Inlinkz won't let me add them.  You may have to type the item in a search bar and look for it. 

Our sponsor is of course the very generous Magnolia Sweden who will be sending our random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations over the next two week.

I will be back a little later than anticipated with the winner of my Candy!!  life got in the way a smidgen this week. lol 

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl October Magnolia Only :  Add Sparkle
Marker Pop Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Craft-room Challenge: Vintage Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas:  Bingo my line is Glitter/texture/ribbon
Christmas Cards all year Round:  Embellish it. 




Items Used: 


16 comments:

  1. really gorgeous card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! This is totally gorgeous Suzi ! Love love the design and your embellishments are superb ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Suzi
    this is so beautiful festive card
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, wow what an inspiring and gorgeous blog...love your creations and LOVE this fully Christmas spirited card....I have now become just another one of your followers.xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I'm loving these gorgeous flowers, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage color of your card and the poinsettia's are so gorgeous! Gorgeous colors!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, gorgeous card with beautiful shape and lovely details.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete

  8. Stunning and lovely creation!!! The Tilda is very sweet.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Holly Jolly this time!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, your card is beautifully done with all the pretty vintage details, Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful and a wonderful idea. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge. barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lot of gorgeous texture on your pretty card. Love your colouring and the muted colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is just beautiful. I love the monochromatic technique! too!
    Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs, Marie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so pretty! I love all the details! I love this Vintage look! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx