Wednesday, October 8

Midweek Magnolias DT #99 Midway Reminder





Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all well and having a great week so far!

I'm here to remind you that you still have lots of time to pop over and join in our Anything Goes challenge at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


I have more fabulous news for you!!!! next Wednesday we are celebrating our 100th challenge and we are doing it in style!!!
We have some amazing prizes to be won from some very generous sponsors and also from our own DT gals!!  So save the date!!!

Wednesday 15th October

Anyhoo!! here are the details of my project for this weeks reminder.
I made a sweet flower box and small name place card which I will be using as my Christmas Table decorations for the ladies.  I still have a small gift box or bag to make to complete the set, I've used sweet Tilda with poinsettia from the Autumn club kit and lots of  lovely spellbinders and Doohickey dies. Tilda's dress has been covered in loose glamour dust glitter.

If you look at the sweet place setting card you will see that it's decorated both sides I used purple on white and then white on purple on the corner die at the top.  

Enough babbling from me!!  I'm off to make either the box or bag that will hold a small gift for the recipient.  

Thanks so much for popping in to visit,  I hope you can find time to join us this week and of course next week to Celebrate our 
100th challenge.

Our very generous and regular sponsor will of course be sending our lucky random winner a Surprise package

Our Sponsor

Thank you Magnolia Sweden for all your support and generosity.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Loves Rubber Stamps #121:  Anything Goes 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Christmas in October 
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes 
Pinsprational Challenge: Anything goes 
Tip top Tuesday:  Non traditional Christmas colours 
Crafting from the heart:  Anything Goes 
Dream Valley Challenge:  Anything but a card
Love to create challenge:  Dies and Sparkle 
Sparkle n Sprinkle: Anything goes with the use of loose glitter, flocking  or embossing powder.
Penny Black and More: Get ahead for Christmas 

28 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Suzi!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Suzi. Your Christmas feast table will be utterly gorgeous. Love all the new dies you've used - and the non traditional colors!!!!!!
    Awesome,
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Suzi, what a fantastic Set!!! fab colors and love all the dies !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Suzi, so much detail, you have put a lot of work into this and it shows, gorgeous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous design for a Christmas table! I bet it looks stunning with all the sets on there when you get them done! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really delightful Christmas creation Suzi with your unique attention to colour and detail, always a pleasure to see.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! So much gorgeous detail. Love the use of the different dies and beautiful colors - the table will look so pretty. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi your gorgeous Magnolia creations are just fabulous. Love the dies you've used and all the sweet paper flowers. Thanks for joining in our fun at Dream Valley this week. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Wow Wow STUNNING!Loooove all those delicios Die Cuts and my Favorite Colours.Amazing Design and I love Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Suzi,
    So thank you for your nice comments made ​​on my card, I love your creation.
    It's amazing that look so perfect, I love it!
    I discovered your blog and I admire your work, I registered your blog to track your achievement.
    BRAVO for your wonderful work.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I forgot !
    Have a nice week-end.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Suzi your projects are amazing! Truly love your coloring, and those beautiful dies and bling! Thank you for joining our "2 Dies & Bling" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! Just love the colors and all those die cuts.....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Suzi! These are gorgeous. I can only imagine how beautiful your table-scape will be.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Suzi! I love all those die cuts! Beautiful! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is gorgeous. Love the shaped design and all the purples and diecuts. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina
    DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful projects. Love her glittery dress and great color choices. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty, just love the colour choice, nicely done Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great project. I love the die cuts. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Suzi, this is just incredible! So much work and attention to detail and a ton of TLC, I bet! Beautiful colours and your little girl is just darling! Love all your wonderful fancy die cuts, just a feast for the eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can I come to dinner please, just to feast my eyes on these and the other beauties?

    Hope you will let us see the table set up.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aaah WOW absolutely stunning, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry forgot to say thanks for joining us at PB & More this month and good luck, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suzi, these are just fantastic! I love sweet Tilda, and the die-cutting is so delicate and pretty!

    Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww these are gorgeous.Thanks for joining Penny Black & More challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty Suzi! Love the colour and detailing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx