Sunday, October 5

Putting on my Top Hat




Hello my dears,  The nights are closing in fast, it's getting rather chilly here in Scotland (actually it's bloomin' Freezing) The central heating is now on and will probably stay on until March!!! 

Anyhoo!!! I'm here to share my first lot of Christmas Table Decorations, these are for the adult males. The top hat will have their names on the wee tags, the Christmas cracker and large matchbox will have small gifts inside them.  

I've kept these fairly simple, no images (I'll save them for the girls) but I've used lots of lovely Doohickey Dies and a bit of glitter!! couldn't resist it.  

My papers are from Docrafts and are from 2011, the matchbox and cracker have been made using the WRMK envelope punch board and the top hat has been made free hand by me.

Dies Used:   Doohickey Feathers
Poinsettia die from the #2 Club die kit
Snowflake from the #2 Club die kit 

You will find lots of lovely Doohickey dies over at 
Magnolia-licious Store HERE  Diana has a massive 
25% off all Dies in the store.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I'll be back with the Female and children's'table decorations as soon as I've finished them.  

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under:  Distressing 
Time for Magnolia Challenge:  No Tilda or Edwin allowed
My Time to Craft:  Die cuts Only 
Crafty Calendar Challenge:  Bingo - my line is 
Sparkle/Die cuts/Blue
Creative Corner:  Anything but a Card
ABC Challenge:  U = Unique 


14 comments:

  1. OMG, these are amazing, love the colours, the dies and everything!

    Not too bad here in Wales, haven't got the heating on, but windows and doors firmly shut and long sleeves on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW Suzi...these are FABULOUS!! You certainly are ahead of the game when it comes to Christmas!! I love all the wonderful embellies and colours!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects love the hat and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these creations are fantastic, I love the colours and the hat is gorgeous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous project, a lovely job, so pretty, love it all!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations! Love the top hat! Beautiful paper and the blue glitter looks great. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just gorgeous, love the colours, nice work Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzi these are stunning! Especially love the top hat! Thanks for joining in at MDUC too. Hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! What a 'unique' creation. Love the colours and the gorgeous dies you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Suzi, these are just fab....especially love the top hat as I've recently tried one, nowhere near as nice as yours though lol. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderfull serie of projects... I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at the creative corner challenge blog!! Greets Esther

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it so much! Nice that you make all the decoration by you self, that must be beautifull on your christmas-table!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at the Cristmas challenge from TFM. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh those are so cute! I love them! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG absolutely gorgeous!!! Love, love, love the Top Hat.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx