Wednesday, November 12

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational Post




A very good morning to you all, this is my second post this morning and it's to showcase the amazing selection of stamps available over at 

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS  STORE


I've used a Saturated Canary stamp called Honey.  She does come with the addition of a cute little rabbit at the bottom of her right boot but this time I decided not to ink it up, I only wanted Honey.

She has been coloured using my Flex Markers and Derwent pencilsoft pencils for blending. 



My Sentiment stamps are from LOTV, papers are years old and a mix of MME and Echo Park.  

If you haven't visited Magnolia-licious Store then your missing out on an amazing selections of Stamps/Dies/Papers and lots more goodies to suit all your craft needs.

Would you like to be included in the Surprise package draw from our lovely Diana,  if so then all you need to do is leave a comments on Magnolia-licious main blog post or on any of the DT blogs.




Wishing you all a wonderful day

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge:  Make it Very Girly
I've used Spellbinders dies and my Big Shot machine.
Passion for Promarkers:   Lace 
Crafty Sentiments Designs:  Anything Goes 
Party Time Tuesdays:  Anything Goes 





12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the design and the colours you used. So classy!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Suzi ! Your coloring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love this sweet image and your vintage take on her, beautifully done Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card and beautiful colouring

    Thanks again for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh just too cute! Love that image! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love, love it! The black with the pink is just beautiful. :D Lovely coloring and color theme you used.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is stunning Suzi! Fabulous colouring and beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining in my Lace challenge at a Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally awesome card stunning colouring and and thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning suze.your colouring is fabulous and i love your beautiful design and gorgeous image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx