Wednesday, November 26

Midweek Magnolia DT #103 Two Magnolia Stamps




Good morning my dears, Well it's time for another fabulous challenge over at 

Midweek Magnolias

This fortnight we would love to see you use 

2 Magnolia Images 

As you can see from my card I've used It's Cold outside 
Tilda from the Waiting For Christmas 2014 collection and the cute show the way baby Rudolph from the Winter Wonderland 2013 collection. Both have been coloured with flex markers and Derwent soft pencils for shading. 

My papers are a mix of Karrs and Tim Holtz Shabby Vintage. I've used my spellbinder Shapeabilities Victorian Medallion 3 in the back of Tilda.  My poinsettias are from the Doohickey vol 2 club kit  die pack.  Baby it's cold outside is from Whimsy and the small circular Dec 25th is a lili of the valley stamp. My bow is made on the WRMK envelope punch board. 

Our sponsor is as always the very generous

Magnolia Sweden 

Our Sponsor

Do please take some time to pop over and take a look at the fabulous creations the very talented DT have made to enthuse and motivate you to join us.

Wishing you all a wonderful crafty day.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Snow 
My Creative Moments:  Anything Christmas or Winter
Ooh La La Challenge:  Christmas
Paradise of Magnolia #2:  Anything Goes 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Use a Die cut
That Craft Place:  Anything Goes 






17 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Love the reindeer with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Suzi ! Love love love your embellishments and the beautiful image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card Suzi, and love the colors you used! Thank you so much for sharing at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, I think I just thanked you for playing along at Penny Black and More, instead of my own Monday Morning Challenge. So sorry, I think I need more coffee! But the card would also fit Penny Black and More if you'd like to enter it there too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the colors and all your beautiful details.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi,
    You card is very fantastic with all these detail so perfect.
    Tilda is so pretty.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Paradise of Magnolia.
    Hugs, Mumur DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card Suzi!! I don't know how many times I've said that I think this sweet Tilda is my favourite of the new collection and I have yet to use her...lol!! And sweet Rudy beside her!! Your colouring is fabulous...GORGEOUS card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a sweet card with the addition of baby Rudolf!! Beautiful work Suzi! All your colours, papers and embellishment are wonderful on your card.
    Big Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sweet Suzi!!Adorable card!That red is so striking and love those lovely embellies.Thanks so much for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia!!We love to see your fabulous creations
    Panagiota
    http://addictedtomagnoliastamps.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Suzi
    winter hug from me to you
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Suzi
    winter hug from me to you
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour combo you've used and that image is sooooo adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful creation, love the colour you used. So beautiful !Thanks for sharing with us at Paradise of magnolia challenge.
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous! These stamps look so cute together and I love your beautiful die-cuts.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous card Suzi and so full of festive cheer. Beautiful colouring and I just love sweet shy little Rudolf.
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM.
    Good Luck!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card!!!! I love the images and that sentiment is perfect! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card love the image and your embellishments are gorgeous Thanks for joining in with us at Ooh La La creations
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx