Tuesday, November 4

Say it with Flowers gift basket.




Good morning my dears,  I so fell in love with the first picnic basket I made a few days ago that I thought I'd make a few more.

This one is using some of my new Spellbinder dies and Heartfelt Creations Papers, flower stamps, dies and tool kit.  Isn't it pretty!!!  well I think so anyway and I think once it's filled with pretty gift items the recipient will treasure it.



I added small magnets to the lid flaps so they stay closed.  I think I'm going to be making quite a few of these for Christmas, Birthday's, Easter and just any occasion gifts. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope I've inspired you a little and do please come back and see me soon.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Creative Craft Cottage Challenge:  Colour challenge 
 All Crafts Challenge:  Anything but a card 
Card Mania Challenge:  Use your Dies/Templates for cutting. My basket was created using a template and decorated with many dies. 
Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge:  Anything goes with a handmade Bow
Penny Black & More:  Anything Goes 









7 comments:

  1. WOW Suzi, what a great project. Love this basket. This will ba a great gift!!Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome gift box, Suzi! Love the gauze bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ November Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous creation Suzi and yes so very pretty with lots of gorgeous detail.
    An absolutely wonderful gift for any occasion.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzi, the paper on this is stunning, I love these little baskets they are so much fun to make. You've done a fabulous job here
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! Totally awesome Suzi ! I am in love with your little basket ! Love the dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. I'm certain whoever receives this will LOVE it. Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. an ingenious basket. I love the colours and all those pretty embellishments. Thankyou for sharing at Craft My Life. Hugs Mrs A. (D.T.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx