Tuesday, December 2

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Dt - Anything Goes










Good morning my dears, Oh my goodness we are now in December!!!  with only 23 days left until Christmas.  I'm super excited!!! love this time of the year so very much.  I'm here with my DT creation for our ongoing challenge over at 


Our theme is Anything Goes 

My dear sweet Girlfriend celebrates her Birthday on 25th Dec. I know!!!  it's either fabulous (double gifts) or it's a disaster as everyone gives you 1 gift to cover both events.!!!  

Every year I make her a little something special and this year is no exception.  Here we have an altered choccie box that will hold  her Birthday gift and a cute matching card.  

I used the lovely Divine Tilda from the Waiting for Christmas collection 2014 from Magnolia- licious store and coloured her with Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  

I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful crafty day and week.

Hugzees.



Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl Magnolia only Challenge: Christmas
Time for Magnolia Challenge: Use your favourite stamp. I think this is my favourite (Divine) from the Waiting for Winter 2014 collection. 
A Little Bit Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes but not Christmas 
Magnolia Forever Challenge:  Birthday and there is a DT call too.
A Creative Romance: Something Old, My papers are from Bo Bunny 12x12 Prairie Chic, last years collection. My empty choc box is old too. 
Southern Girl Challenge:  Celebration of their 100th Challenge. Congrats ladies, here's to another 100. 





Recipe:

DP:  Bo Bunny, Prairie Chic 12 x 12
Image:  Magnolia Divine Tilda from the Waiting for Christmas 2014 collection available at Magnolia-licious Store 
Medium:  Copics & Derwent soft pencils
Dies: Spellbinders Opulent Ovals (medium)
Other flowers:  Prima spray flowers & Prima Butterfly 
The flower on top of the lid is handmade using various pieces of lace and linen. 



15 comments:

  1. Such amaing creations. Love them! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! This is gorgeous Suzi ! Box and card are simply amazing ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Suzi!!! What a fantastic gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift box and card Sue. Love that pretty box. So feminine too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...Amazing project !!!
    I love all these detail so perfect.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi she will love it, awesome gift and love the detail, the image is gorgeous too, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too hunny, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Suzi,
    I think your girlfriend is going to flip over this beautiful box and card. Even if you don't put a gift in it LOL LOL
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this one is beautyfull, thanks for joining TMF challenge!

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and gift set, Suzi! Love your recycling. I've got lots empty container and boxes too that I should be working on, but haven't gotten around to it. Fantastic job at altering. Gorgeously decorated. Love that flower on top. Beautiful card also. Exquisite laces. Love this Tilda--she's my favorite from this collection.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty! I love how you take something that most people would throw away and turn it into something so beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pct.
    thank you for joining us at Magnolia forever.
    Loulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. magnifique
    merci d'avoir participer
    magnolia forever

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! simply stunning. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx