Wednesday, December 3

Midweek Magnolia #103 Two or more Magnolia Stamps Midway Reminder



 A very good morning to you all,  I'm here to remind you that there is still time to join us over at 


Our current challenge theme is Two or more Magnolia Stamps!

 My stamps are Divine Tilda from the current Waiting for Christmas 2014 collection and the smaller stamp from the rose scent package gift set ( I cannot remember which collection this stamp is from) another senior moment!!! lol


Anyway Tilda and gifts have been coloured with ShinHan Art pens and Derwent pencils.  I've also glittered Tilda's dress just because it's Christmas!!  Wohoooo (won't be long now) 

Do please pop over and join us where you could be the random winner of Magnolia Sweden's mystery gift package, but only if you follow the simple rules set on the sidebar. 

Our Sponsor

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

In the meantime, thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you will come back and see me soon.

Hugzees everyone!


Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl:  Christmas 
Craft Hoarders Anonymous #21:  Celebrate the Season - my 
hoarded stash is paper from 2011 glittered spray stem from 2012
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes -  option make a gift or decoration. 
ABC Challenge:  Y is for Yuletide.
Magnolia Mania:  Anything Goes 
Without Words Challenge:  Christmas - Modern Look 




Recipe:

DP:  Dovecraft 12 x 12 glittered Let it Snow 2011 collection
Image: Magnolia Stamps Divine Tilda and Rose Scent package set  Magnolia-licious Store
Sentiments stamps: Marianne Designs
Woodware: Large tag punch
Medium: ShinHan Art pens & Derwent soft pencils from Jackson Art Supplies  
Dies Used:  Doohickey Club kit vol. 2 Snowflake
Spellbinders: Shapeabilities Medallion 3 and Medallion 2
38mm white/silver glitter organza ribbon ( I cut it in half) to make it 19cm for this project) 

15 comments:

  1. Your gift set is just beautiful! I love the colours and all details.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable project! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome Suzi ! As always a stunning creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello suzi,
    very beautiful set, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ideal Christmas ensemble, Suzie. I love your combination of images and sentiments and pretty die-cuts. You're so productive and creative. I'm so far behind *sheesh*. Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi,
    Your project is fabulous, I love the colors and the little Tilda is so crisp.
    Thank you for this wonderful challenge and thank you so much for your kind words on my card.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing work Suzi!!! I love them!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, I love the layering and the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a gorgeous project Suzi! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx