Wednesday, December 10

Midweek Magnolias #104 Anything Goes






Hello my dears,  I'm here to share another Christmas gift set with you as my DT project for our last challenge of 2014 over at

Midweek Magnolias

This one has the sweet Divine Tilda from Waiting for Christmas 2014 collection. She has been coloured with Flex markers and Derwent soft pencils.  Tilda's dress and bow are glittered with glamour dust so the colour shows through.

I am ahead of the schedule I'd set myself, in fact I've now got far too many gifts baskets, boxes, cards etc.  Never mind!! I can put them to good use next year. lol

I have two pictures below show that the basket has been decorated differently on both sides.





 I've used one of my favourite designer papers - Maja Designs -  I just love the rich colours and wonderful elements that can be used in so many different ways.  These papers are from the 6x6 paper pads Vintage Autumn Basics and Winter Frost Basics.


I will pop a list of the items I've used at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

Thank you for popping in to visit with me, I hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugzees 


Challenges Entered
Time for Magnolia Challenge: Christmas in non traditional Red and Green.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Buttons 
Simply Magnolia:  Vintage 
Noor! Design U.K. Challenge:  Merry Christmas
Frilly & Funky Challenge: A Vintage Holiday
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Christmas 
Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Happy Holidays
Creative Fingers Challenge: Anything Goes/WinterChocolate, Coffee & Cards:  Use a Charm (my charm is on my picnic basket)
Stampavie & More:  Snowflakes 
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations:  Anything Goes 
Eclectic Ellapu Challenge:  (Pink Team) Vintage Christmas
Passion for Promarkers:   Mega Christmas Bingo - I have a full house




Recipe:

Image: Magnolia Divine from Magnolia-licious Store
Doohickey Dies:  Snowflakes and Poinsettia from the Club Kit Vol 2
Doohickey Christmas Tags from Magnolia-licious Store
Sentiment: Magnolia Winter Wonderland 2013 collection 
Marianne Designs: Xmas word die

Maja Designs Papers - Snowtex  - TH distress ink pad brushed corduroy - Live & Love crafts 

Lace, corduroy buttons, charms, wooden elements - My Stash




21 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW ! This is totally awesome Suzi ! Love love love your creations... The colours, embellishments, colouring... everything is perfect ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such detailed lushness, I just love both these projects, the depth and layering and colours choices are just beautifully done. Thanks for sharing this with us eclectic girlies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful set!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzie your work is gorgeous - whoever gets this will just love it, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. THUD! That's the sound of my jaw hitting the floor! Suzi, this is such an amazing and spectacular creation. Love the treatment on Tilda's dress and bow - very festive! So many gorgeous embellies I don't know where to start. Love the three tags and the touches of vintage everywhere! A W E S O M E !!!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a fab set, you've been really busy creating those wonderful sets
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. Love the detail.
    thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers CHallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Stunning. Love the paper and the design. Just gorgeous, Suzi.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those papers are so gorgeous and the snow on it looks great. I love the style of it all, what a gorgeous gift!
    hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! This is so beautiful! Stunning! I love the colors you have used. What a gorgeous gift!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Suzi such gorgeous creations! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Stunning !!! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia Challenge
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Stunning !!! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia Challenge
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Thanks so much for entering our Snowflake challenge at Stampavie and More!
    Hugs,
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great card, love all the detail and the softness of it. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just stunning, I love all the vintage creations you've been doing lately, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous gift set Suzi, love it. Thank you for joining the Pink Team at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is just awesome, Suzi! Stunning colouring and so many wonderful details! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at a Passion for Promarkers, good luck and a Happy New Year, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Suzi. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx